Jetix & Toon Disney

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hey there, folks. I was just reading Wikipedia and I read that in 2007, Toon Disney and Jetix will finally seperate into 2 seperate channels! Wahoo! Jetix is finally getting its own freakin' network. Hopefully, that'll mean bringing back the Disney Afternoon & One Saturday Morning shows, it did say Toon Disney will have a better, more deceant schedule. Only the future can tell us.

      TTYL
      Sara.

    • the90stoonfreak
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
        --- I hope that's true. If so good! JETIX doesn't need to be on
        there. They also need to stop the Play It Again jam and the double
        feature show. I don't have Toon Disney anymore but if this happen, I
        will try to get it.

        > Hey there, folks. I was just reading Wikipedia and I read that in
        2007, Toon Disney and Jetix will finally seperate into 2 seperate
        channels! Wahoo! Jetix is finally getting its own freakin' network.
        Hopefully, that'll mean bringing back the Disney Afternoon & One
        Saturday Morning shows, it did say Toon Disney will have a better,
        more deceant schedule. Only the future can tell us.

        > TTYL
        > Sara.

      • Sara
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
          Who knows? Wikipedia keeps changing their articals. It does now say "Closure date: 2007", hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

          the90stoonfreak <the90stoonfreak@...> wrote: --- I hope that's true. If so good! JETIX doesn't need to be on
          there. They also need to stop the Play It Again jam and the double
          feature show. I don't have Toon Disney anymore but if this happen, I
          will try to get it.

          > Hey there, folks. I was just reading Wikipedia and I read that in
          2007, Toon Disney and Jetix will finally seperate into 2 seperate
          channels! Wahoo! Jetix is finally getting its own freakin' network.
          Hopefully, that'll mean bringing back the Disney Afternoon & One
          Saturday Morning shows, it did say Toon Disney will have a better,
          more deceant schedule. Only the future can tell us.

          > TTYL
          > Sara.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • the90stoonfreak
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2006
            ---I hope it doesn't close. JETIX just needs it own network. Even
            though some of the shows is on DVD (DuckTales, Rescue Rangers,
            TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears) keep Toon Disney alive for
            those who don't have a DVD player or who doesn't have a DVD.

            > Who knows? Wikipedia keeps changing their articals. It does now
            say "Closure date: 2007", hope that doesn't mean what I think it
            means.

            > the90stoonfreak <the90stoonfreak@...> wrote: --- I hope that's
            true. If so good! JETIX doesn't need to be on
            > there. They also need to stop the Play It Again jam and the double
            > feature show. I don't have Toon Disney anymore but if this happen,
            > will try to get it.
            > >
            > > Hey there, folks. I was just reading Wikipedia and I read that in
            > 2007, Toon Disney and Jetix will finally seperate into 2 seperate
            > channels! Wahoo! Jetix is finally getting its own freakin' network.
            > Hopefully, that'll mean bringing back the Disney Afternoon & One
            > Saturday Morning shows, it did say Toon Disney will have a better,
            > more deceant schedule. Only the future can tell us.
            > >
            > > TTYL
            > > Sara.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • the90stoonfreak
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2006
              ---I hope it doesn't close. JETIX just needs it own network. Even
              though some of the shows is on DVD (DuckTales, Rescue Rangers,
              TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears) keep Toon Disney alive for
              those who don't have a DVD player or who doesn't have a DVD.

              > Who knows? Wikipedia keeps changing their articals. It does now
              say "Closure date: 2007", hope that doesn't mean what I think it
              means.

              > the90stoonfreak <the90stoonfreak@...> wrote: --- I hope that's
              true. If so good! JETIX doesn't need to be on
              > there. They also need to stop the Play It Again jam and the double
              > feature show. I don't have Toon Disney anymore but if this happen,
              > will try to get it.
              > >
              > > Hey there, folks. I was just reading Wikipedia and I read that in
              > 2007, Toon Disney and Jetix will finally seperate into 2 seperate
              > channels! Wahoo! Jetix is finally getting its own freakin' network.
              > Hopefully, that'll mean bringing back the Disney Afternoon & One
              > Saturday Morning shows, it did say Toon Disney will have a better,
              > more deceant schedule. Only the future can tell us.
              > >
              > > TTYL
              > > Sara.

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Sara
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 7, 2006
                Yeah, I totally agree. Plus not all the former shows are on DVD.

                the90stoonfreak <the90stoonfreak@...> wrote: ---I hope it doesn't close. JETIX just needs it own network. Even
                though some of the shows is on DVD (DuckTales, Rescue Rangers,
                TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears) keep Toon Disney alive for
                those who don't have a DVD player or who doesn't have a DVD.

                > Who knows? Wikipedia keeps changing their articals. It does now
                say "Closure date: 2007", hope that doesn't mean what I think it
                means.

                > the90stoonfreak wrote: --- I hope that's
                true. If so good! JETIX doesn't need to be on
                > there. They also need to stop the Play It Again jam and the double
                > feature show. I don't have Toon Disney anymore but if this happen,
                > will try to get it.
                > >
                > > Hey there, folks. I was just reading Wikipedia and I read that in
                > 2007, Toon Disney and Jetix will finally seperate into 2 seperate
                > channels! Wahoo! Jetix is finally getting its own freakin' network.
                > Hopefully, that'll mean bringing back the Disney Afternoon & One
                > Saturday Morning shows, it did say Toon Disney will have a better,
                > more deceant schedule. Only the future can tell us.
                > >
                > > TTYL
                > > Sara.

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                Yahoo! Groups Links