Toon Disney

  • the90stoonfreak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Back in 1998, Toon Disney was a great idea. This channel was designed
      for Disney animation. Things was going good until about November 2004
      when JETIX was added then they knock off most of the classic Disney
      Afternoon shows. JETIX shows things like The Tick, Spider-Man, Digimon
      etc and none of those shows have anything to do with Disney animation.
      There is some good anime, but I don't want to watch it on Toon Disney.
      Things got worse in 2005 when they brought in the Bonus Stacks (now
      called Play It Again Jam)and the Double Feature show. This in my
      opinion, takes up too much space and that could be used for the Disney
      Afternoon shows and others. I hate the fact that they show nothing but
      horribly dubbed anime and Power Rangers. Power Rangers isn't animated,
      so that ruins the purpose of Toon Disney.The only Disney shows on
      there is the new ones which none of them I care for.

      Here's a petition to revive the pre-2004 Toon Disney.
      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/imissit/petition.html