Re: question

  • divebomb41
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2006
      --- In disneyafternoon@yahoogroups.com, "burdette25159"
      <burdette25159@...> wrote:

      > --- In disneyafternoon@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <pidge32241@> wrote:
      > >
      > > i was wondering something if disney channel took of the suite
      life
      > of
      > > zack and cody, phil of the future and buzz on maggie and brought
      > back
      > > three disney afternoon cartoons which three would you want all
      three
      > > would have the repeats and some fresh new episodes. my three
      would be

      > > 1.darkwing duck
      > >
      > > 2.Aladdin
      > >
      > > 3.chip and dale rescue rangers
      > >

      > For ME IT WOULD BE:
      > 1. Bonkers (I think There should be a crossover between Bonkers
      and
      > American Dragon: Jake Long)
      >
      > 2. Darkwing Duck
      >
      > 3 Ducktales

      ahh reliveing the glory days of animation and my childhood though I
      miss all of these shows dearly it just wouldnt be the same as my
      child hood the feeling of beeing a kid is what I miss the most
      though watching these shows on saturday mornings switching from fox
      kids to abc on saturdays to see all my favorite shows and all the
      cool comercials of the darkwing duck action figures,power rangers
      and everything. I think ill just wait for them all to come on to
      dvd. Not to mention Disney has gone way down hill I really wouldnt
      want those shows brought back on disney sence those writers are
      hacks and cant write scripts worth crap or come up with anything
      creative or witty not like back in the day man those story lines for
      Ducktales,Rescue Rangers,and Darkwing Duck were amazeing kids today
      really dont know what their missing. Oh sorry for my long post just
      reminissing about my golden years later