SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

  • dvdpollak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      When I was little, I had the Disney afternoon soundtrack. Sadly, due
      to a move, I lost it. Time went by and I obviously grew up...but there
      is one song I never ever forgot. It's called HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART
      IS and it is a very special song because my grandma used to sing it to
      me. It was basically our song. Would someone please upload that
      song? Please...Please allow me the opportunity to re-live some of the
      magic and innocence from my childhood!

      With Appreciation,
      DAvid

      P.s.- "Home is Where the heart is " is a Tale Spin song if I recall
      correctly.
    • Michael Cohen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Well you can find this song and other Disney Afternoon Songs too at #disney-central part of IRC.
        Just visit http://www.wdwresorttv.com for more details.

        Mike Cohen.

        -Mike's Goofy Mania Webmaster.

        dvdpollak <dvdpollak@...> wrote:
        When I was little, I had the Disney afternoon soundtrack. Sadly, due
        to a move, I lost it. Time went by and I obviously grew up...but there
        is one song I never ever forgot. It's called HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART
        IS and it is a very special song because my grandma used to sing it to
        me. It was basically our song. Would someone please upload that
        song? Please...Please allow me the opportunity to re-live some of the
        magic and innocence from my childhood!

        With Appreciation,
        DAvid

        P.s.- "Home is Where the heart is " is a Tale Spin song if I recall
        correctly.

        Mighty ducks Goof troop Darkwing duck Gummi bears Rescue rangers 101 dalmatians