new member/question

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      hi my name is also dave and i'm a disney fan i enjoyed watching
      The Disney afternoon cartoons like Darkwing Chip and Dale RR, Gummi
      bears all them. I do have a dumb question has anybody else besides me
      want disney to do two things with these great cartoons:

      1.Make movies they can be direct to tv/dvd or on the big screen

      2.Release these jems on dvd, Disney knows we would buy them.

      thanks for your time also would anybody mind if one day i posted up
      my darkwing/chip and dale rr,story on here sometime?