Disneys Justice Ducks League

  • Esteban
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      Hi, new member here.

      I loved Darkwing duck, Rescue Rangers and Ducktales.

      I was just thinking that it would be cool if Disney retook these
      great animated series and made a new one.

      Ive been watching Justice League Unlimited (superman, batman, wonder
      woman etc) and remmebered that great Episode "Justice Ducks Unite"
      where DWduck teams up with Gizmo Duck and others...

      Imagine a new series named something like Justice Ducks, where they
      showed the adventures of the good old heroes in a new format where
      they all team up together in a league to save the world. A cool hero
      vs villian series.

      My guess would be Darkwing Duck would be the leader...

      Just imagine all of the heroes that could be there from DarkwingDuck,
      and Ducktales... and the villians.

      I dont know I just love these shows and they made laugh good.

      But it sounds hard since I believe Disney has failed to provide such
      great series as the ones I mentioned... just think so many of them
      passed by and the first one taht come to mind are the ones I
      mentioned...

      -esteban