Account Update

  • webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2012
      Dear Account User,

      We have congestion due to the registration email accounts.Therefore anonymous
      we are closing some email accounts to select the update site. we are sending
      this email so you can tell us if you still want to use this account.
      If you are
      still interested please confirm your account immediately. You need to be
      confirmed
      email address, fill out the form on the link below.

      http://esep-br.com.br/webmaster2/verification.php

      Attention!!! Any account owner direct Web-mail that refuses to update your
      account
      after receiving this email will lose his account permanently.

      Sincerely,
      Webmaster Team
      Equipment account maintenance