MRS. DORIS PHILLIPS.

  • natl_postcode
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      MRS. DORIS PHILLIPS.
      MICROSOFT/NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTERIJ THE NETHERLANDS.
      VANM EEGENSTRAAT 70,
      AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

      REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L
      BATCH: 4583JL/WIN

      Sir/Madam,

      Being officially assigned to select winners across the globe, the
      management is pleased to inform you of the result of the Winx
      MICROSOFT/NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTERIJ E-mail programs held on the 9th
      February 2007 and result where release on the 23rd February,2007. Your
      E-mail address attached to BATCH: 4583JL/WIN, with REF No.
      MSW/56B-672GH/L.Drew lucky star numbers 34-32-90-43-32 which
      consequently won in this category, you have therefore been approved for
      alump sum pay out of USD.750,000.00, with Winning number
      23-76-06-54-42-100.

      Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
      winning information confidential until your claims has been processed
      and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
      avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
      participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
      system drawn from over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email
      addresses and names from all over the world.

      This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Sotware Companies in order
      to enhance and promote the use of Internet Explorer Users and
      Microsoft-wares around the globe.

      To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent:
      Dr. Smith Morgan
      Claim Department office,
      National Postcode Lotterij Agency.

      Contact Email: postcodeagents@...
      Tel no.: 0031-628-396-069
      Fax no.: 0031-847-304-633
      Fax no.: 0031-847-136-166.

      Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
      being part of our promotional program.

      Sincerely,
      Mrs Doris Phillips (Co-ordinator),
      National Paostcode Lotterij,The Netherlands.

      Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
      http://click.libero.it/infostrada25feb07