RE: [discussing_religion] Fw: [The Call to Islam] Introduction

  • Fakruddin Riazuddin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003

      Hearty welcome to you Sister. Welcome to the Family of Peace. May ALLAH shower all HIS MERCY and guide you to the truth. May HE make your ordeals easier, May HE make the truth manifest to you, May HE bless you with knowledge, wisdom peace and happiness, aameen.

      Your brother in the peaceful brotherhood of Islam,

      Riyaz

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003

        Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 8:49 AM
        Subject: Re: [The Call to Islam] Introduction

        Asalaum Alaikum

        I would encourage you Wendy to follow the truth that you have found.  This life of ours is too short to keep on lingering with falsity for too long.  I am a former elder at a Christian Church, but I had to renounce my position as elder once I found the truth about the oneness of Allah and how rational the Islamic prescription for this life is.  I urge you to do the same as soon as you are convinced and never look back.

        Theseeker38