Who Are Qadyane’s?

  • Abdul Wahid Osman Belal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      Reference/Source:http://alhafeez.org/rashid/WhoAreQadyanis.pdf

      Page 1 of 130
      Who Are Qadyane’s?
      Most Of The Articles Are
      Written By Maulana Yousuf Ludyanvi Rahmatullah Alaihi
      Contents: -
      1) What does Quran Say About the Finality of Prophet Hood(S.A.W).
      2) Finality of Prophet(S.A.W) in the light of Ahadiht’s.
      3) What is Qadyanism.
      4) Ahmedi or Qadyani.
      5) Qadyani Debase the Islamic Kalimah.
      6) Difference Between Qadyani and Muslims.
      7) Character of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani.
      8) Could He be a Prophet.
      9) Message to Muslim Ummah.
      10) Identification of Promised Messiah.
      11) Identification of Imam Mahdi.
      12) Final Rejoinder of Mirza Tahir.
      13) Dr. Abdul Salam and His Nobel Prize.
      14) The Qadyani Funeral.
      15) Reply to Mirza Tahir Challenge
      16) Two Interesting Mubahalas.
      17) Verdicts on Qadyanis.
      18) Maloon Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani in the mirror of his own Writings.
      Page 2 of 130
      WHAT DOES THE HOLY QURAN SAY ABOUT
      FINALITY OF PROPHETHOOD
      The holy Quran and the holy Prophet's Ahadith (Traditions) eloquently prove that
      prophethood ('nubuwwat' and 'risalat') came to an end with our Prophet Muhammad
      (SAW). There are decisive verses to that effect. Being the last Prophet in the chain of
      prophethood no one ever shall now succeed him to that status or dignity
      "Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah
      and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah (SWT) is Aware of all things." (Quran. AI-Ahzab
      33:40). INTERPRETATION OF THE HOLY QURAN All the interpreters of the Holy
      Quran agree on the meaning of 'Khatam-un-Nabieen' that our Prophet (SAW) was the last
      of all the prophets and none shall he exalted to the lofty position of prophethood after
      him.
      A. By Imam Hafiz Ibn-e-Khateer
      His explanatory remarks on the above verse are as follows: "This verse is conclusive of
      the precept that our Prophet is the last prophet and that there shall be no `nabi' after him.
      When there shall be no 'nabi' to follow him the ordainment of a `rasool' cannot arise by
      logic of anteriority because the status of a `rasool' is more exclusive than that of a `nabi'.
      Every `rasool' is a `nabi' but every `nabi' is not a `rasool'. There exists a continuous and
      unbroken chain of citations of Ahadith from a large number of venerable `sahabah' or
      Companions of the Prophet (Allah be pleased with them), that, there shall be no 'nabi' or
      `rasool' after Muhammad." (Tafseer Ibn-e-Khateer, Vol.3)
      B. By Imam Qartabi
      Imam Qartabi comments on the quoted verse as follows: "Said Iben-e-Atiya that the
      words (Khatam-un-Nabieen) according to the learned men of the Ummah of the present
      Page 3 of 130
      and the past indicate perfect comprehensiveness and signify, in consonance with the
      Quranic injunction, that there shall be no Prophet after Muhammad (SAW)."
      C. Hujjat ul Islam Imam Ghazali
      Hujjat ul Islam, Imam Ghazali explains the said verse in these words: "No doubt the
      Ummah has unanimously understood from this word (Khatam-un-Nabieen) and its
      circumstantial reference to mean non-existence of a `nabi' or `rasool' ever after
      Muhammad (SAW) and that (this word calls for) no reservation or tacit interpretation in
      it; hence its dissident is certainly the one who rejects (ummah's) unanimity." (Al Iqtisad
      fil Etiqad, p.123)
      THE BELIEF
      OF
      KHATME NUBUWWAT
      (FINALIY OF PROPHETHOOD)
      In Light of Hadiths
      ALLAH (The Creator) began the system of guidence to humanity through His
      venerewbal Messengers and Prophet hood beginning with Hazarat ADAM (Peace be
      upon him), and finaly ending with the last prophet of all time Hazarat Muhammed (sal;l
      Alaho Alayhi Wassalam). There after no new phrophet is to be.
      All types of nubuwwat is closed eg, ZILLI, Burozi, Tashreri, or non-Tashrehi. Similarly,
      the revelation through prophethood is also closed after Hazarat Muhammed (S A W),and
      likewise any revelation through which the reformation of ISLAM is claimed. The Quraan
      is the last complete and most perfect book of revelation ,which is unalterable. The
      contents of this book are safegaurded by ALLAH himself.
      It is the unanimous decision by evidence of countless Quranic revelations and hundreds
      of Ahadith of the phrophet Muhammed (S A W), the concencues of sahabas (ALLAH be
      pleased with them ) and the Ulemas and intellectual scholers that MUHAMMED (S A
      W) is the last phrophet and messenger of ALLAH, this Shariat is the last Shariat,this
      ummah is the last ummah.
      The above mentioned statements and their beliefs and admission by heart are the
      eessential elements of faith in ISLAAM.In ISLAAM this faith is called the faith of
      Khatme Nubuwwat.It is the concecus of the muslim Ummah that after MUHAMMED (S
      A W) , any person who claims to be a phrophet and claims to be a mesenger is a
      Page 4 of 130
      KAZZAB(liar) and Dajjal(deciever),is an imposter and false. He has no relation with
      ISLAAM , similarly a beliver of such a liar also becomed Kafir (non-believer).
      Here are some references from Quraan and Ahadith relatied to prophet MUHAMMED (S
      A W) being the KHATEM UN NABIYEEN.(finality of prophethood)
      References From Quraan
      "MUHAMMED is not the the father of any man among you, but is the messenger of
      ALLAH and is the seal on the prophets ;and ALLAH is aware of all things."
      (Para 21 Sur Al Ahzab 33-40)
      "This day,I have perfected your faith and completed all my favours upon you; and have
      chosen ISLAAM for you as your religion"
      (Para 6 Sur Madia 5)
      REFERENCES FROM AHADITH
      Hazarat abu Hurairah (ALLAH be pleased with him) narrated that ALLAH's messenger
      (S A W) said ; " Certainly my example and the example of prophets earlier than me is
      like the example of a palace most elagently and most beautifully constructed by a person
      except (that he left inb it ) a (space) for a brick in one of its corner and that made the
      people (who were) going around it wonder (at its beauty) and exclaime ( in perplexition)
      why is there no brick inlaid here ? the Phrophet (S A W) ; I am that (corners last ) brick
      and i am the last of the phrophets ".
      (Shahih al Bukhari,book Al Munaqib,Chapter 3 Khatem un nabiyeen p501
      vol 1)
      Its narated by Hazarat Tahuban (ALLAH be pleased withe him) that our phrophet (S A
      W) said ; "In my UMMAH there shall arise thirty liars ,each of them will pretend that he
      is a phrophet, but I am the last of the prophets ; there is no prophet after me".
      (Abu Dawood Vol . 2 p.228,Tirimizi Vol 2 p.45 )
      Hazarat Ibne Masood (ALLAH de pleased with him ) has narrated that the prophet (S A
      W) said ; "The doomsday would not happen until 30 Kazzabbs (liars) have arisen all who
      claim to be prophets Although I am last of the prophets and their is none after me"
      (Muslim Sharif Tirimizi Sharif & Abu Dawood Sharif)
      There are so many proofs for MUHAMMAD (S A W) , the mesenger of ALLAH to
      establish the last prophet that it is imposible to write them here. During the last 14 years
      thousands of books have been published where in such postive proofs are cited that no
      sensible person dare refute or reject them.
      Page 5 of 130
      Prophet MUHAMMAD (S A W) said that " I am the last prophet there is no prophet
      after me " and instantly warned his UMMAH that there would be liars claiming
      prophethood. The muslim UMMAH not only strongly refuted pretensions of such liars ,
      but sacraficed their lives for the protection and honour of KHATUM UN NABIYEEN.
      Here are some events of the past.
      ASWAD ANSI
      Aswad ansi was a resident of Yemen. He claimed prophethood during the ilustrious
      lifetime of MUHAMMAD (S A W). he marched on to conqur NAJRAN in the first
      instance; then turned towards SANIA. Then all Yemen came into his suzerainity. It
      became known that most of Yemen had become infidels and accepted the faith of
      Aswad's prophethood. Prophet MUHAMMAD (S A W) despatched a memorandum to
      the Yermnies , who rejected the faith of Aswad's prophethood to execute Aswad.
      Feroze Daleemi , one of the most prominent sahabas defeated and executed Aswad in his
      historical conquest. Prophet MUHAMMAD (S A W) had recieved the news of Aswad's
      execution through revelation. The Yemnies Had sent a messenger to prophet
      MUHAMMED (S A W) with news of Aswad's execution in compliance with orders; but
      the prophet MUHAMMED (S A W) passed away before the messenger could reach
      Madinah.
      MUSSELIMA KAZZAB
      Musselimah was a resident of Yamamah. He claimed prophethood before the demise of
      the prophet MUHAMMED (S A W). People in large numbers became infidels, and
      supporters of Musselima. The battel of Yamamah took place during the caliphate of
      Hazarat Abu Bakar Siddique (may ALLAH be pleased with him) . in this battel
      Musselimah Kazzab was condemed to hell.His 20,000 followers died as well. In this
      battle just over 1,200 sahabas , including Hayffaz and those who had participated in the
      battle of Badr , were amongst the mayters, and in this way the revolt came to its
      inevittable end.
      MIRZA GHULAM AHMED QADIANI
      A resident of qadiyan, which is a town in Punjab (presently in Indian part of Punjab),
      Mirza Ghulam Ahmed claimed prophethood in 1901 during the British rule in India. He
      fell victim to cholera, an epidemic desiese and died ignomiously in Lahore Pakistan. His
      infidel belifes had a short list. Since then all the ULEMAS have excluded him and his
      followers from the fold of ISLAAM . The deseaced Mirza Qadiani's first sucsessor is
      Khalifa Hakim Noor Ud Din, second Mirza Mahmood third is Mirza Nasir, and fourth is
      Mirza Tahir residing in London in political asylem. All Qadianis are recognised and
      treated by the MUSLIM UMMAH asinfidels. In Pakistan all Qadianis had been officially
      declared as NON-MUSLIMS in 1974. Subsequently in 1984 an anti Qadiani
      ORDINANCE was enforced as a result of which Mirza Tahir fled from Pakistan and
      sought refuge in England and resides in London. Qadianis regard them selves as a group
      of Muslims. They engage them selves in activites with the profile of ISLAAM by which
      Page 6 of 130
      some ignorant and simple Muslims become victems of their deception. All Muslims need
      to be aware of their machinations in religious or other social engagements.
      WHAT IS QADIANISM?
      By
      Maulana Muhammad Saleem Dohrat
      QADIYANISAM.....
      ....dishounours ALLAH (SWT), the creator
      Where can the human escape from that being in whose hands is every atom. He says:
      I will come seceretly like theives.
      (Roohani Khazaa'in Page 39, Vol. 20)
      ..claims divinity for Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.
      I (Mirza) saw in a dream that I am God. I have belived that I am God.
      (Rohanni Khazaa'in Page 564, Vol 5)
      ...teaches that the door of prophethood is open, even
      after the final prophet Muhammad (SAW)
      This fact is established like the day that the door of prophethood is open after prophet
      Muhammad (S A W)
      (Haqeeqatun Nubuwah Page 228)
      ...debases the greatest of all Prophets, Muhammad
      (SAW)
      Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his sahabah (RAA) used to eat cheese made by the
      christians, although it was well known that pig's fat was used in its making.
      (Al Fadhal, Qadiyaan 22nd Febuary1924)
      ..claims that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is Muhammad! the
      messenger of Allah (SWT).
      Page 7 of 130
      ..Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the
      disbelivers and merciful amoungst themselves. In this divine revelation, I have been
      named Muhammad and also Rasool.
      (Roohani Khazain Page 207, Vol 18)
      One who differentiated between me and the Mustupha has neither seen me or recognised
      me.
      (Roohani Khazain Page 258-259 Vol 16)
      ... Teaches that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed is superior to
      Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
      ..Muhammad has decended among us once again and he is more greater in status than
      ever before. Whosoever wants to see Muhammad (SAW) should see Ghulam Ahmad in
      Qadian.
      (Badr, Qadiyan 25th october 1906)
      ...propogates that Mirza is superior to all the Prophets
      And Allah (SWT) is showing so many signs for me that if they were shown in the time of
      Noah, those people would not have drowned .
      (Rohhani Khazain Page 575 Vol 22)
      Yousuf of this UMMAH, i.e this humble one is greater than Israeli yousuf.
      (Rohhani Khazain page 99 Vol 21)
      Although many prophets have come into this world, I am no less in knowledge and
      recognition of ALLAH than any of them.
      (Rohhani Khazain Page 240 Vol 18)
      Leave the mention of Ibne Maryam (Easaa Alaihe sallam); Ghulam Ahmad is better than
      him.
      (Rohhani Khazain Page 240 Vol 18)
      ...teaches hatred towards Hazrat Easaa Alayhis sallam,
      one of the greatest prophets of ALLAH
      (Jesus) had the habit of uttering obscenities and frequently using foul language.
      (Rohhani Khazain Page 289 Vol 11)
      Page 8 of 130
      It should be remembered that he (Jesus) also had top some extent the habit of lying.
      (Rohhani Khazain Page 289 Vol 11)
      Jesus could not portray himself as a pious man because people know him as a gluttonus
      alcoholic.
      (Rohhani Khazain Page 296 Vol 10)
      Ahmadi or Qadiani
      The followers of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian are Qadiani whether they belong to the
      Qadiani jamaat of Rabwah or the Lahori jamaat of Qadianis. But they call themselves
      "Ahmadi" pleading that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad befits the verse "Asmahu Ahmad" in the
      holy Quran whereas according to the muslims this quranic verse relates to the holy
      prophet Muhammad (SAW).
      Taking undue advantage of the word, Ahmad in his name Mirza Ghulam Ahmad twisted
      the meaning of the above verse in his favour and claimed prophethood on this basis,
      though his name actually means, "slave of Ahmad". According to the Holy Quran both
      Ahmad and Muhammad are the holy name of our Prophet (SAW)
      Therefore, the application of the said Quranic verse to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian
      is a deliberate alteration of the Holy Quran. On this basis calling Qadianis as Ahmadis is
      "harram" (forbidden) and unlawful.
      QADIANIS DEBASE THE ISLAMIC
      KALIMAH
      This article draws special attention of the reader to the fact that the Qadianis deem Mirza
      Ghulam Ahmad as a Prophet incarnate through reincarnation, ie rebirth of the holy
      Prophet of Islam in Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's person. Thus they have rebelled against
      Islam and seceded from it. They have infactgiven the pretender a place higher than that of
      the holy Prophet (SAW).
      The contents of this text are based on authenic Qadiani literature with references to the
      relevant book and page. We take full responsibility and do hereby declare that the sources
      are authentic and correct.
      To Qadianis Muhammad (SAW) is Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Himself
      Page 9 of 130
      Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claims that he himself is (na-auzoo-billah) Muhammad (SAW):
      Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. and those who are with him are strong against
      Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. (HQ 48.29)
      Mirza said, "In this divine revelation (the above verse) I have been named Muhammad as
      well as the Messenger of Allah". (Ek Ghalti Ka Izala, p.3;Roohani Khazain vol.18,
      p.207).
      The So-Called Two Prophetic Appointments Of Muhammad (SAW)
      The reasons why the Qadianis deem Mirza to be Muhammad (SAW) is that according to
      the Qadiani belief, `Khatam un Nabieen' (the final Prophet (SAW)) had been ordained to
      be born in Mecca as Muhammad. For the second time, according to the Qadianis, he was
      reincarnated in Qadian as Mirza Ghulam Ahmad ! In other words, the spirt of
      Muhammad (SAW) along with his prophetic accomplishments allegedly appeared a
      second tme in the incarnation of Mirza. And we quote:
      "And know that just as our holy Prophet (SAW) was born in the 5th century, in the same
      way he was reborn in the end of 19th century in the incarnation of the Promised Masih"
      (Mirza). (khutbah-e-Ilhamiah,p.180; Roohani Khazain, vol.16,p270)
      "The holy Prophet (SAW) had two births as a Prophet. In other words, we may say that it
      was promised that the holy Prophet (SAW) would be born in the world once and once
      more reincarnated and this was fulfilled by the incarnation of the promised Masih and the
      promised Mahdi" (Mirza). (Tuhfa-e-Golravia, p94; footnote, Roohani Khazian,
      vol.17,p.249)
      Mirza of Qadian Claimed To Be The Same As Muhammad (SAW)
      According to Qadiani belief Muhammad (SAW) with all his excellence was reincarnated
      in Mirza of Qadian. As such the entity of Mirza of Qadian is (na-uzoo-billah)the same as
      the entity of Muhammad (SAW). Mirza has said:
      "And Allah bestowed upon me the bounty of the holy Prophet and made it perfect, and he
      drew towards me the kindness and generosity of that merciful Prophet, so much so that
      my entity became his entity. Thus he who joins my Jamaat really becomes one of the
      Sahaba of my chief who was better then all the Prophets. It is not hidden from those with
      the ability to think that this is what the words "others of them" mean. The person who
      makes a difference between me and Mustafa has neither seen me nor recoginised me".
      (Khutbah-e-Ilhamiah, p.171; Roohani Khazain, vol.16, pp.258-259).
      Mirza of Qadian Claimed That He Posessed All The Virtues And
      Excellence Of Muhammad (SAW)
      Once the belief had been fabricated that the being of Mirza is exactly the being of
      Muhammad (SAW) and that it is Muhammad (SAW) himself who was reincarnated in
      Qadian as Mirza, then it must also be alleged that all the accomplishments and
      distinctions of Muhammad (SAW) were transferred to Mirza. Mirza has said:
      "When I am the holy Prophet incarnate and when all the accomplishments of Muhammad
      including the prophethood are reflected in my mirror of my shadiness, then who is the
      man who has claimed prophethood in a seperate being ?" (Ek Ghalti Ka Izala, p.8;
      Roohani Khazain, vol.18,p.212)
      Page 10 of 130
      "The entity of the promised Masih (Mirza), in the sight of Allah is the entity of the holy
      Prophet (SAW). In other words, in the records of Allah there is no duality or difference
      between the promised Masih and the holy Prophet (SAW). Rather they both share the
      same eminence, the same rank, the same status and the same name. Although verbally
      they are two, yet in reality they are one and the same". (Al-Fazl, Qadian, Vol.3, No.37,
      dated 16th September 1915, as cited in Qadiani Mazhab page 207, 9th edition, Lahore)
      Mirza Of Qadian Claimed That He Was The Final Prophet
      According to the Qadiani belief, the "Qadiani based" birth of Muhammad (SAW) as a
      prophet took place in the incarnate AUTAR, Mirza of Qadian. And as he became
      incarnate of Muhammad (SAW) then Miraz becomes the "final prophet" too ! Mirza says:
      I have told so many times that according to the verse: "And others of them.." I am
      incarnate the last of the Prophets. Twenty years ago Allah named me in Braheen-e-
      Ahamadia, Muhammad and AHmad and declared that I am the holy Prophets (SAW)
      incarnation. (Ek Ghalti Ka Izala, p.8; Roohani Khazain vol.18; p212)
      "Blessed is he who has recognised me. Of all the paths to God I am the last path, and of
      all his Lights, I am the last Light. Unfortunate is he who forsakes me, because without me
      all is darkness". (Kashti-e-Nooh, p.56; Roohani Khazain, vol.19, p.61).
      Mirza of Qadian Claimed He Was The Best Of The Prophets Of Allah
      "Many thrones have descended from heaven but thy throne has been placed the highest".
      (Tazkirah 2nd Ed, p.643)
      "The various accomplishments which were bestowed upon all other Prophets were
      concentrated in a greater degree in the holy Prophet. All those accomplishments have
      been conferred on me through the holy Prophets reincarnation in me. That is why I bear
      the names of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Noah, Solomon, Jesus, etc. Allthe previous
      Prophets were the incarnations of special attributes of the holy Prophet but I am the the
      reincarnation of all the attributes of the holy Prophet". (Malfoozat-e-Mirza, Vol.3, P.270)
      Mirza of Qadian Claimed That He Was Superior To Muhammad (SAW)
      The Qadianis believe that Mirzas reincarnation was superior to the Prophets first birth in
      Mecca. Mirza says:
      One who denies that the orainment of the Prophet (SAW) is related to the 6th thousand as
      it was related to the 5th thousand, denies the truth and the mandate of the Quran. the truth
      is that the spirituality of the (reincarnated) holy Prophet at the end of the 6th thousand (ie
      these days), is much more stronger, more complete and severe than in those early years.
      rathe it is like the 14th (moonlit) night". (Khutbah-e-Ilahmiah, p181; Roohani Khazain,
      vol.16, pp.271-272)
      The Simile Of "The New Moon" Used For The Holy Prophet (SAW) And
      That Of "The Full Moon" Used For Mirza
      The superiority of the Qadiani incarnation has been expressed in yet another style: viz.
      During the Meccan age the holy Prophet (SAW), Isalm was like the Crescent in which
      there is no light but in his so-called Qadiani reincarnation, Islam became lighted and
      illuminated like the full moon. Mirza said:
      Page 11 of 130
      "And Islam started like the cescent which was destined ultimately to become in the later
      ages the full moon by the command of God. Thus Allahs wisdom willed that Islam
      should asume the form of the full moon in that century which sholud resemble the full
      moon by way of counting". (Khutbah-e-Ilahmiah, p181; Roohani Khazain, vol.16, p.275)
      "To declare those who denied the holy Prophet in his first birth as unbelievers and outside
      the fold of Islam, but to regard the deniers of his second birth as muslim is an insult to the
      Prophet and a joke against the signs of Allah, although the promised Masih has in
      Khutbah-e-Ilahmiah, compared the mutual relation between the first and the second births
      of the holy Prophet to the relationship between the crescent and the full moon". (Akhbar
      Al-Fazl, Qadian, Vol.3, No.10, dated 15th July 1915 as cited in Qadiani Mazhab p262)
      Greater Manifest Victory
      In order to express the superiority of Mirza it was calimed that the manifest victory
      achieved by Mirza was greater then the manifest victory of the holy Prophet (SAW).
      Thus Mirza said
      "It is apparent that the time of the manifest victory of the era of the holy Prophet has
      expired, and the second victory which was to be much greater and clearer then the first
      one had yet to be achieved. It ws ordained that its time should fall during the times of the
      promised Masih". (Khutbah-e-Ilahmiah, pp193-194(Khutbah-e-Ilahmiah; Roohani
      Khazain, vol.16, p.288)
      SO-CALLED BEGINNING AND PERFECTION OF MIRZA'S
      SPIRITUAL EXCELLENCE
      It was also claimed that the era of the Makki birth of the holy Prophet (SAW) was only
      the first step in his progress of spiritual attainments, whereas his Qadiani reincarnation
      represents the highest pinnacle of his spiritual development. Thus it is said:
      "The spirituality of our holy Prophet (SAW) was conceived 5th thousand (ie Makki birth)
      with its precise attributes and that period was not the the climax of his spirituality's
      development. It was rather the first step to the highest pinnacle of its perfection.
      Thereafter this spirituality manifested itself in its full glamour during the 6th thousand
      [his rebirth in Qadian] at the present time". (Khutba-e-llhamiah, p177; Roohani Khazain,
      Vol.16, p.266)
      THE SO CALLED SUPERIOR MENTAL DEVELOPMENT OF MIRZA
      It is also claimed that the mental development of Mirza of Qadian was superior to that of
      the holy Prophet (SAW). Thus it is said:
      "The mental development of the promised Masih (i.e. the Mirza of Qadian) was higher
      than that of the holy Prophet (SAW). And this is only a part of the superiority which the
      promised Masih has over the holy Prophet. The mental faculties of the holy Prophet
      could not manifest fully owing to the deficiency of civilization; although the ability
      existed. They have now manifested themselves fully through the promised Masih by
      virtue of the advancement of civilization." (Review, May 1929, as cited in Qadiani
      Mazhab, p.266, ninth edition. Lahore)
      QADIANIS TERM REClTERS OF KALIMAH OF MUHAMMAD (SAW)
      AS KAFIR(!)
      Page 12 of 130
      When it is admitted, according to the Qadiani belief, that the Qadiani Mirza is (God
      forbid) superior to Muhammad of Arabia (SAW) in dignity then it must also be necessary
      to believe that those who recite the Kalimah of Muhammad (SAW) are not Muslims. In
      other words. the Kalimae Tayyibah, (La Illaha Ill-lah, Muhammadur Rasoolullah),
      without belief in the Qadiani Mirza becomes false. Thus it is said:
      "The point is now quite clear. If it is 'Kufr' to deny the gracious Prophet it must also be
      'Kufr' to deny the promised Masih, because the promised Masih is in no way a separate
      being from the gracious Prophet; rather he is the same (Muhammad incarnate). If anyone
      is not deemed a Kaflr for denying the promised Masih, then anyone else who denies the
      gracious Prophet also cannot be considered a Kafir. How is it possible that denying him
      in his first birth as Prophet should be regarded as Kufr, but denying him in his
      (reincarnated) second birth as prophet should not be regarded as Kufr, when, as claimed
      by the promised Masih, his (Mirza's as Muhammad incarnate) spiritual attainment is
      stronger, complete and severe." (Kalimatul Fasl, pages 146-147, as cited in the Reuiew of
      Religions, dated March-April 1915).
      "Any person who believes in Moses but does not believe in Christ, or believes in Christ
      but does not believe in Muhammad, or believes in Muhammad but does not believe in the
      promised Masih, is not only a Kafir, but a 'pakka' (confirmed) Kafir, and (he is) out of the
      fold of Islam." (Kalimatul Fasl, page 110, by Mirza Bashir Ahmad, M.A.)
      "The Ahmadi movement bears the same relationship to Islam as Christianity bears to
      Judaism." (Muhammad Ali Lahori Qadiani cited from Mubahasah Rawalpindi, page
      240).
      "All such Muslims as did not swear allegiance to the promised Masih (Mirza Ghulam
      Ahmad of Qadian), even though they did not hear the name of the promised Masih, are
      Kafir and debarred from the fold of Islam." (Aiena-e-Sadaqat, page 35, by Mirza
      Mahmud Ahmad Qadiani).
      "It is incumbent upon us that we should not regard non-Ahmadis as Muslims, nor should
      we offer prayers behind them, because according to our belief they deny one of the
      prophets of Allah. This is a matter of faith None has any discretion in this." (Anwar-e-
      Khilafat, page 90, by Mahmud Ahmad Qadiani).
      THE SO-CALLED QADIANI KALIMAH
      It also became necessary in the Qadiani strategy to include the Qadiani Mirza in the
      meaning of the Qadiani Kalimah: Thus it is said:
      "As a result of the birth of the promised Masih (the Qadiani Mirza) a difference has
      cropped up (in the meaning of the Kalimah). Before the birth of the promised Masih (the
      Qadiani Mirza) in the world as a prophet, the words Muhammad ur Rasul Allah) included
      in their meaning only such prophets as had preceded him; but after the incarnation of the
      promised Masih (the Qadiani Mirza) in the world as a prophet, one more prophet has
      been added to the meaning of Muhammad ur Rasul Allah. Therefore on account of the
      incarnation of the promised Masih the Kalimah, God forbid, does not become abolished;
      it rather shines more brightly. In short, the same Kalimah is (effective) even now for
      embracing Islam, with the only difference that the incarnation of the promised Masih
      Page 13 of 130
      (Mirza Qadiani) has added one more prophet to the meaning of Muhammad ur Rasul
      Allah". (Kalimatul Fasl, page 158, by Mirza Bashir Ahmad Qadiani).
      In short, the Qadiani Religion has retained the same words of the Kalimah but the
      Qadiani belief has changed the meaning of the Kalimah. In the Kalimah of the Muslims
      Muhammad ur Rasul Allah means Muhammad of Arabia (SAW) but in the Qadiani
      Kalimah Muhammad ur Rasul Allah means Mirza Qadiani as Muhammad incarnate,
      reborn in the world as a prophet for the second time. Thus it is said:
      "Moreover, even if we accept by supposing the impossible that the sacred name of the
      gracious Prophet has been included in the sacred Kalimah because he is the last of the
      Prophets, even then there is no harm and we do not need a new Kalimah because the
      promised Masih is not a separate entity from the gracious Prophet as he (Mirza) himself
      says: "My being is exactly the being of Muhammad ur Rasul Allah". Also, "One who
      discriminates between me and Mustafa has neither recognized me nor seen me". And the
      reason for this is Allah Almighty's promise that He would reincarnate "Khatam un
      Nabieen" in this world once more as a prophet as is evident from the verse "And others of
      them... Thus the promised Masih (Mirza of Qadian) is himself Muhammad ur Rasulullah,
      who has been incarnated in the world again to spread Islam. We do not, therefore, need
      any new Kalimah. Albeit, a new Kalimah would have been necessary, if some other
      person had been reincarnated instead of Muhammad ur Rasul Allah. So contemplate!"
      (Kalimatul Fasl, page 158).
      QADIANI BELIEF: PROPHETHOOD OF MUHAMMAD STANDS
      ABROGATED AND HIS KALIMAH STANDS CANCELLED
      A little thought on the above-cited passages makes it quite clear that not only do the
      Qadianis consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to be a Prophet and Messenger (of Allah) but
      they also consider Mirza of Qadian a complete incarnation of Muhammad (SAW) and as
      such recite his (Mirza's) Kalimah. They consider as Kafirs all those who recite the
      Kalimah of Muhammad of Arabia (SAW). This proves that for the Qadianis the Kalimah
      of Muhammad of Arabia (SAW) stands cancelled.
      If we look more closely into the issue we shall find that according to the Qadiani belieflike
      that of the Bahais - the period of the Prophethood and Apostleship of Muhammad of
      Arabia (SAW) has expired and it stands repealed for all practical purposes, because
      according to the Qadiani belief the basis of salvation lies in obeying the Qadiani Mirza
      only. So Mirza said:
      "Say to them: if you love God then come and obey me so that God also may love you".
      (Mirza Qadiani's "revelation as cited in Haqiqatul Wahi, Page 79/82, Lahore, 1952;
      Roohani Khazain. Vol. 22, p. 82. Also see pages 46, 62, 81, 182, 205, 277, 360, 363, 378,
      395, 495, 630, 634, in Tazkirah, 2nd Edition).
      "In Braheen-e-Ahmadia, God has called me by the name of Ibrahim, as He said: "This
      means: Salutation on Ibrahim (i.e. this humble man [Mirza]). We truly made friends with
      him and saved him from every sorrow. And O ye who follow, let the place of Ibrahim's
      footsteps be the place of your prayers. That is, obey completely so that you may attain
      salvation." (Arbaeen, Vol. 3, pp. 30-31; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 17, p. 420).
      Page 14 of 130
      "As regards the assertion (verse from Quran regarding Ibraham) this is a verse of the holy
      Quran. Here it means: Perform your prayers and hold beliefs on the pattern of Ibrahim
      (i.e. Mirza Qadiani) who has been sent, and mould yourself on his model in every
      matter". (Arbaeen, Vol. 3, p. 31; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 17, p.42).
      "Similar is the verse (same verse quoted above) which contains a hint that at a time when
      the Ummat-e-Muhammadia will become divided into many sects, then during the last era
      an Ibrahim (i.e. Mirza Qadiani) will be born and out of all the sects, the sect which
      follows this Ibrahim, (i.e. Mirza!), will be saved". (Arbaeen, Vol. 3, page 32; Roohani
      Khazain, Vol. 17, p. 4213.
      "My teachings contain orders as well as prohibitions and renovation of important
      injunctions of the Shari'at. For this reason God has named my teachings and the 'wahi'
      (revelation) that comes to me as a 'boat. Thus see, God has declared my 'wahi', my
      teachings and allegiance with me to be Noah's Ark and the basis of salvation for all
      human beings. Let he who has eyes may see and he who has ears may hear." (Arbaeen,
      Vol. 4, footnote of page 6; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 17, p. 435).
      Thus obedience to Mirza Qadiani's prophethood, teachings, 'wahi' and his renovated
      Shari'at is allegedly the only basis for salvation for all mankind. This only means, that the
      Shari'at of Muhammad of Arabia (SAW), his teachings and 'wahi" are no longer the basis
      of salvation. In other words, Mirza's incarnation has rendered all these useless, suspended
      and abolished!
      THE PRE MIRZA ISLAM IS THE 'DEAD RELIGION
      The above-cited quotations confirm beyond a shadow of doubt that in the opinion of the
      Qadianis, lslam without the Qadiani Mirza is dead. So it is said:
      "Probably in the year 1906, at the proposal of Khwaja Kamaluddin, Moulvi Muhammad
      Ali entered into an agreement with the Editor of Akhbar-e-Watan to the effect that the
      Review of Religions would publish no articles about the (Qadiani) sect; it would only
      publish general articles on Islam and the Editor of the Watan would propagate in his
      paper for the assistance of the Journal, Review of Religions. The promised Masih
      disapproved this proposal and it was strongly opposed by the Jamaat also. Hazrat Sahib
      said: 'Will you present dead Islam before the world by excluding me?"
      (Zikr-e-Habib by Mufti Muhammad Sadiq Qadiani page 146, First Edition, Qadian).
      "We believe that a religion which does not have the chain of prophethood (as in Islam--
      Compiler) is a dead religion. We call the religions of the Jews, the Christians and the
      Hindus dead only because now there are no prophets in them. If this were the position in
      Islam too, we would be no more than mere story-tellers. Why do we regard it superior to
      other religions? It must have some distinction". (Malfoozat-e-Mirza, Vol. 10, page 127).
      "During the lifetime of the promised Masih (Mirza Qadiani), at the proposal of Moulvi
      Muhammad Ali and Khwaj a Kamaluddin, the Editor of Akhbar-e-Watan started a fundcollecting
      scheme in 1905 for the purpose of sending copies of the Review of Religions
      to foreign countries, on the condition that it should not contain the name of the promised
      Masih (Mirza Qadiani). But 'hazrate aqdas' (Mirza Qadiani) rejected this proposal saying:
      Page 15 of 130
      Will you present dead Islam by excluding me?' Thereupon, the Editor Watan announced
      the closure of this fund-collecting scheme".
      (Al-Fazl, Qadian, Vol. 16, No. 32, dated 19th October, 1928, as cited in Qadiani Mazhab,
      pages 461-462).
      QADIANIS DENOUNCE ISLAM AS THE 'CURSED, SATANIC AND
      CONTEMIBLE RELIGION
      According to the Qadiani belief, the Religion of Islam, without the prophet hood of Mirza
      Qadiani, is only a 'collection of tales', it is a 'cursed, satanic and contemptible religion'.
      "That religion is no religion and that prophet is no prophet by following whom a man
      does not come so close to God as to be honoured with divine conversation (i.e.
      Prophethood - Compiler). That religion is cursed and contemptible which teaches that
      human progress depends only on a few narrated anecdotes (i.e. the Shari'at-e-
      Muhammadia which is narrated from the holy Prophet (SAW) - Compiler) and that the
      'wahi' has lagged behind instead of going ahead ........ Hence such a religion deserves to
      be called satanic rather than divine." (i.e. Islam of the holy Prophet (SAW) is, God
      forbid, Satanic - Translator). (Zamima-e-Braheen-e-Ahmadia, Part V, pages 138-139;
      Roohani Khazain, Vol. 21, p. 306).
      QADIANI ARROGANCE
      "How absurd and false it is to believe that after the holy Prophet (SAW) the door of the
      divine 'wahi' has been closed for ever and there i8 no hope of it in the future till the Day
      of Resurrection - only worship tales. Can a religion having no direct trace of Almighty
      Allah be called a religion? I say, by Almighty God, that in this age there is no one more
      disgusted than myself with such a religion. (There is no doubt about this.- Compiler). I
      name such a religion as satanic religion, not divine (religion)". (Zamima-e-Braheen-e-
      Ahmadia, Part V, page 183; Roohani Khazain, Vol. 21, p. 354).
      The above-cited incontrovertible proofs indicate beyond the slightest doubt that
      Qadianism is an entirely different religion from Islam. The reality of the Qadiani religion
      is that if you accept the Qadiani Mirza as Prophet then it is all right, otherwise the
      Religion of Islam is abused as being dead, cursed, satanic and contemptible, and the
      Prophethood and Apostleship of Muhammad (SAW) too is denied. May not Almighty
      Allah deprive anyone of Wisdom and Faith!
      by Maulana Muhammad Yusuf Ludhianvi
      Difference between Qadianis and
      Muslims
      I want to tell you briefly how Qadianis differ from other 'Kafirs'. But before Ido so, I
      shall answer a question which is in the minds of some of the Ummah
      THE QUESTION (In 3 Parts):
      Page 16 of 130
      Firstly: Why is it that an organization called Aalami Majlise Tahaffuze Khatme
      Nubuwwat has been set up, specifically aiming to pursue Qadianis to whichever part of
      the world they go and expose them by Allah's help and with the cooperation of Muslim
      brethren when there are other non- Muslims also in the world, such as Jews, Christians,
      Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, etc?
      Secondly: Why is there no such organization against any other 'Kafir' community?
      Thirdly: What was the reason for such stalwarts of Islam as Imam-ul'asr Muhammad
      Anwar Shah Kashmiri, Sheikh-ul-Islam Maulana Muhammad Yusuf Binnori, Ameer-e-
      Shariat Ataullah Shah Bukhari, and Hazrate Aqdas Maulana Mufti Mahmood, (Allah's
      mercy on all of them), attached so much importance to counter the 'Kufr' of Qadianis that
      it was considered necessary to estab- lish an organization, on an international level,
      namely Aalami Majlis-e-Tahaffuz-e-Khatme Nubuwwat?
      ANSWER:
      Before I answer, I sum up the question which in short is: What distinguishes a Qadiani
      from other Non-Muslims?
      First I lay before you an example:
      You know that alchol is prohibited in Shari'at. Drinking alchol, manufacturing and selling
      it are all prohibited, i.e., 'Ha ram.' Similarly, you know that a Pig is filthy and impure.
      Selling its meat which is called pork and its eating, giving or conveying are absolute
      prohibitions, i.e., 'Harame Mutlaq.' Everyone is aware of these precepts.
      Now imagine a situation: A man sells alchol and calls it alchol. Another man also sells
      alchol but pastes a label of 'Zam-Zam' on the bottle, i.e., he is selling alchol under the
      name of 'Zam-Zam'. Both persons are criminals but who is a greater criminal? You know
      the answer.
      Take another example: There is a butcher who is selling pork. He sells it as such. Clearly
      he says this is pork. Whosoever wants to buy may buy it. Certainly he is a criminal in
      Shariat for selling pork. Against this is a person who, sells pork but calls it mutton. Now
      both those persons have committed a crime in Islamic Law; but sky-high is the difference
      in the nature of the offence between the two. One sells 'Unlawful,' i.e., 'Haram' calling it
      'Unlawful,' Haram. The other sells 'Unlawful' Haram, calling it 'Lawful', i.e. 'Halal.'
      Anybody, unawares, could fall into his trap and eat 'Unlawful-Haram' pork thinking it to
      be 'Lawful-Halal' mutton. Thus the difference between a butcher selling pork as mutton
      and a butcher selling pork as pork is precisely the difference between a Qadiani and other
      Non-Muslim such as Jew, Christian and Hindu, etc. 'Kufr' is 'Kufr' in both cases because
      it is negation of Islam. But 'Kafirs' of the world do not put label of Islam on their 'Kufr'
      and do not propagate their 'Kufr' as Islam. A Qadiani, on the other hand, puts a label of
      Islam on his 'Kufr' and deceives Muslims by saying this is Islam.
      CATEGORIES OF 'KAFIRS'
      So far I have spoken to you in general terms. I shall explain the theology.
      'Kufr' is of several kinds but three are very obvious:
      Page 17 of 130
      First: The 'Kafir' who is undoubtedly a 'Kafir.
      Second: That 'Kafir' who is 'Kafir' from inside but pretends as Muslim from outside.
      Third: That 'Kafir',who tries to label his 'Kufr' as Islam
      Category No. 1:
      Jews, Christians, Hindus, etc., are unmistakenly and undoubtely Kaffirs. The Polytheist
      (mushrikeen) of pre-Islamic Mecca were openly included in this category. All of them are
      openly Kaffirs.
      Category No. 2:
      In the second category are Hypocrites (munafiqueen) who recite the Kalimah with the
      tongue but hide Kufr in their hearts. In their case Allah, the Exalted, has proclaimed:
      When they (hypocrites) come to thee, they say: "We believe": but in fact they enter with a
      mind against Faith, and they go out with the same but Allah knoweth fully all that they
      hide. (HQ 5.61)
      Hazrat Imam Shafai, (Allah's mercy on him) used to say about Ibrahim bin Ulayya: "I am
      his opponent, so much so, that I shall oppose him even if he recites the Kalimah Tayyiba"
      It means that some persons are so compulsive liars that they lie even in 'Kalimah Tayyiba'
      because their 'Kalimah' is a show of falsehood.
      Category No. 3:
      The 'Kufr' of the third category exceeds the 'Kufr' of the second category because their
      offence is that they call their 'Kufr' as Islam. They present pure 'Kufr' in the nomenclature
      of Islam by twisting the verses of the holy Quran, the sacred 'Ahadith' of the Prophet
      (SAW), the statements of his Companions and sayings of revered saints in order to prove
      their 'Kufr' as Islam. Such men are called zindiq (Dualist-infidels) in Shari'at terminology.
      To sum up, the three categories are Unbelievers; Kafir); Hypocrites: (Munafiq); and
      Dualist- lnfidel: (Zindiq).
      'Kafir' (Unbeliever) is a person who does not believe in Allah and the Prophet neither
      outwardly nor inwardly. 'Munafiq' (Hypo crit) is a person who hides 'Kufr' in his heart
      and his recitation of 'Kalimah' is false. He is a pretender. 'Zindiq' (Dualist-Infidel) is a
      person who gilt-edges, his 'Kufr' with the gold of Islam and tries to present it as real
      Islam.
      WHO IS AN APOSTATE
      An apostate (Murtad) is a person who abandons Islam. A precept should be understood
      here which is recorded in the books. All the four schools of 'Fiqah' unanimously agree
      that in case of an apostate (Murtad), Shari'at allows him three days to enable him to
      remove his doubts. All possible efforts should be made to clarify his doubts. If he
      understands and re-enters Islamic fold, well and good; otherwise he shouk~ be got rid off.
      This precept is known as 'killing of apostate' (Qatl-e-Murtad). None of the Imams differs
      on this issue. Laws of all civilised countries and governments award death punishment to
      Page 18 of 130
      rebels. As apostate is a rebel of Islam, therefore apostasy (Irtidad) is punishable with
      death.
      CONCESSION OF SHARI'AT FOR APOSTATE
      Islamic Shari'at offers a concession to its rebels while laws of the world do not do so.
      They must put their traitors to death even if they beg for mercy after their arrest and
      award of sentance.
      Take the example of a rebel of any modern government. He may repent, beg to be
      excused or vouch for good behaviour a hundred times, assuring the government that in
      future he will never resort to revolt; still he will not be heard. The capital sentence will be
      executed on him. His repentance will be unacceptable. At no cost will he be excused.
      But Islamic Shari'at Law gives a concession to its rebel. The Apostate (Murtad) is
      allowed three days to think over. He is advised to withdraw and renounce his apostatic
      stance. If he assures for future and is repentant, he is not punished. In spite of this
      humane concession afforded by Shari'at, Non-Muslims criticise the Islamic punishment.
      It is a matter of surprise that there are no objections to the hanging of a person when
      caught in conspiracy, say for toppling the lawful Govern- ments of the American
      President or the Russian President or the Pakistani President. Conspirators are sentenced
      to death and no law of any civlised court disagrees with this.
      Why do then people disapprove of punishing a person who rebels against Allah's
      Prophets and say: Do not put him to death! Islam does concede three days' grace to
      enable the apostate to remove his doubts and come back into the Islamic fold. If he begs
      for mercy or repents, Shari'at grants him his life back. But if he is adamant and refuses to
      renounce his apostasy then Allah's sacred soil must be cleaned of his foul existence.
      APOSTASY IS A DEADLY DISEASE OF MILLAT: WHY?
      It is so because it takes the form of a carbuncle which stinks. If a malignant growth
      (Allah forbid) appears on some part of human body, doctors advise its amputation. Who
      would call this a tyranny over the patient? Rather a favour to him! By this removal the
      sound parts of the body are saved from septic poisoning, else death would be certain.
      Therefore it is wise to cut away the diseased part to protect the healthy part.
      In the same way apostasy is a carbuncle of Islamic Mill at. The malignant part, i.e., the
      'Murtad,' despite preaching does not retrace his steps. Therefore, cancerous malignancy
      must necessarily be removed otherwise his poison will gradually travel inside the entire
      physiology of the Islamic Millat. This indeed is the unanimous verdict of the four Imams,
      and theologians and doctors of Shari'at law. Wisdom and sagacity demands it. The safety
      of Millat lies in it.
      ORDER OF SHARIAT FOR DUALIST - INFIDEL: ZINDIQ
      A dualist-infidel is worse than an apostate, because he is bent upon presenting his 'Kufr'
      as Islam. Imam Shafai and Imam Ahmad, in their well-known sayings, were pleased to
      ordain that a dualist-infidel (Zindiq) is governed by the same orders as an apostate
      (Murtad); that is, afford him a chance first, give him time to repent and permit him to
      Page 19 of 130
      return to the Islamic fold. If within three days he does so, leave him unscathed, otherwise
      it is obligatory to award him capital sentence.
      VIEWS OF IMAM MALIK:
      Imam Malik, (Allah's blessing on him), goes one step forward to say:
      "I will not accept the penitence of a Dualist- Infidel".
      By this he means to say that if a person guises his 'Kufr' with Islam and does not repent,
      when caught in the act, then, (leaving it to Allah whether or not He accepts his
      penitence), we shall certainly promulgate Allah's Shari'at on him, i.e., shall pronounce
      capital punishment for him. This is a crime which is similar to adultery in which a person
      may be penitent (Taaib) for future but his penitence will not save him from death.
      Therefore, he will be punished under all circumstances. Similarly, hands are to be
      amputated for stealing. A thief, on arrest, may offer penitence ('Tauba') but his offence
      will not go unpunished. It is in this light that Imam Malik says:
      "I will not accept the penitence of a Dualist Infidel." Capital punishment will certainly be
      given to him, although he may be penitent ('Taaib') a hundred times.
      Similar sayings are on record from Imam Abu Hanifa and Imam Ahmad bin Hambal,
      (Allah's blessing on them.) In books of 'Fiqah' such as 'Durr-e-Mukhtar' and 'Shami' and
      some others, it is written that if a Dualist-Infidel offers penitence ('Tauba') of his own
      free will, his penitence will be accepted without capital penalty, provided no one came to
      know of his offence. Similarly, he will be excused from punishment if he became
      penitent of his own free will, on Allah's guidance. Therefore, if a Qadiani renounces his
      'Qadianism' on his own and offers penitence ('Tauba') then he will be excused. On the
      contrary, if he offers penitence ('Tauba') after arrest then there will be no excuse,
      irrespective of his repentance even a hundred times.
      DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APOSTATE AND DUALIST - INFIDEL:
      Shari'at enjoins upon us to preach to the apostate. If he as a result of preaching,
      undertakes penitence ('Tauba'), he will save himself from capital punishment but this
      does not apply to a dualist-infidel. There is another saying from Imam Malik and Imam
      Abu Hanifa, and one from Imam Ahmad, (Allah's blessings on them all), that penitence
      ('Tauba') of a dualist-infidel is not acceptable because he has committed the crime of
      dualist infidelity (Zindaqa), i.e., he applied false coating of Islam over his 'Kufr'
      I repeat, he has sold pork as mutton and wine as 'Zam-Zam.' This is a crime which is not
      excusable and is certainly punishable with capital sentence.
      QADIANIS' COVENANT OF 'KUFR'
      My purpose here is not to tell you why Qadianis are 'Kafirs.' What I do wish to tell you is
      that in spite of their being diehard 'Kafirs' they present their 'Kufr' with the label of
      'Islam'. Take the case of our Kalimah Tayyiba.
      They do not believe in our 'Kalimah'. How can they claim to be Muslims? Please
      understand this clearly that a person who doubts in their being a 'Kafir' is not a Muslim.
      They pretend to be Muslims and say, "We are Musalman, we are only a sect of Islam
      Page 20 of 130
      called Jamat-e-Ahmadiya'.' But they are liars. They have established their colony near
      London and have named it "Islamabad" and behave as protagonists of Islam. When they
      come across a Muslim they deceive him and tell him "You see, we offer 'Namaz', keep
      fasts, do this and do that and we consider Hazrat Muhammad (SAW), as 'Khatam un
      Nabieen', i.e., the last of the Prophets." They play fraud on simple ignorant Muslims and
      assure them that every person who enters their 'Jamaat' has got to agree to one condition
      of their Charter of Loyalty which reads as follows:
      "I acknowledge Hazrat Muhammad as 'Khatam un Nabieen' with all sincerety of my
      heart.
      By this covenant they deceive poor simple Muslims.
      WHY QADIANS ARE DUALISIT - INFIDELS (ZINDIQ)
      They are so for the simple reason that they pour Islam into their mould of 'Kufr' and label
      urine as 'Zam-Zam' and dog's carrion as 'Halal'. The whole world knows that Allah's
      Prophet Mu- hammad (SAW) was the last of the Prophets. This Islamic doctrine of
      finality of prophet hood is a definite certainty. On the occasion of his farewell Haj, the
      Prophet declared:
      "O peoplel I am the last prophet and you are the last Ummat." Besides, there are more
      than two hundred 'Ahadith' in which the Prophet (SAW), himself explained about the
      finality of Prophethood ('Khatm e Nubuwwat'). In different ways and through different
      expressions he was pleased to say that there will be no prophet after him and that nobody
      will be given prophethood after him..........(SAW)
      MEANING OF FINAL PROPHETHOOD
      It does not mean that any previous prophet is not alive. It simply means that if for the
      sake of argument all the previous prophets supposedly come in the world in the times of
      our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and become his servants, even then our Prophet (SW)
      shall continue to be the last prophet since nobody has been awarded prophethood after
      him. The list of the blessed prophets in the manifest of the All-Knowing Allah carried his
      exhalted name in the last. With his arrival, the list of the holy prophets became complete.
      MEANING OF 'LAST OF CHILDREN AND 'LAST OF PROPHETS'
      A child who is born last in a family is called their youngest off-spring. He is the final
      child and none is born after him. It does not mean that he is the last to survive among his
      brothers. Of course, it sometimes happens that he is born last but dies earlier. Then the
      father says: this child who died was my last one.
      In the same way, the last prophet ('Khatam un Nabieen') means no prophet after him; no
      person shall wear the crown of prophethood or sit on the throne of prophethood after
      Muhammad (SAW) Those prophets who were sent down earlier are certainly within our
      Faith but our Prophet (SAW) is the last one. None else will wear the prophetic mantle of
      honour after him; nor will the Ummat put faith in any such pretender.
      QADIANIS HAVE ALTERED MEANING OF 'KHATAM UN NABIEEN'
      Page 21 of 130
      Qadianis say that the epithet of 'Khatam un Nabieen' does not mean that our Prophet is
      the last of the Prophets, and that there shall be no prophet after him.In their opinion it
      means that our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) will certify future prophets with his seal, i.e.,
      on whomsoever he will stamp, that person shall become a prophet. What a nonsense !
      Infourteen hundred years only one person, namely Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian has been
      stamped as prophet and he too a cock-eyed man! The seal has authenticated a one-eyed
      'Dajjal' from Qadian!
      I repeat that the term 'Khatam un Nabieen means that our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is
      the last prophet. All new entries have been stopped. They have been sealed. No prophet
      will come after him. It is like an envelope which has been closed by sealing it. 'Khatam'
      means sealing. Therefore, the term 'Khatam un Nabieen' means that the list of the
      prophets is completed and the seal has been placed on it. Neither a fresh entry is possible
      nor will there be any removal from that list.
      But the Qadianis have changed the meaning of 'Khatam un Nabieen' to mean that our
      Prophet grants certificates of prophethood to persons. In other words, Allah, who was
      previously sending down prophets, has now transferred this department to Prophet
      Muhammad (SAW) for stamp- ing people and making them prophets!!
      This is called infidelity ('Zindaqa'). In this way, they pronounce the name of Islam for
      meeting their nefarious designs and twist the meaning of verses of the holy Quran to suit
      their agnostic beliefs. That is why I say they sell pork and dog's carrion as 'Halal' meat
      and produce liquor under the holy label of 'Zam-Zam.'
      By Allah, I would not have cared one bit for them if they had plainly said: "We are not
      Muslims and Islam is not our religion.
      LOOK AT THE 'BAHAI' RELIGION
      This is also a religion of the world. The Bahais believe in Bahaullah of Iran as their
      prophet. This group still exists. We call them 'Kafir' and they have also declared that they
      have nothing to do with Islam. Well, there ends the matter.
      But these Qadianis call their 'Kufr' as Islam and in this way deceive Muslims. It is for this
      reason that they are dualist-infidels (Zindiq) and not simply Non- muslims. Remember! A
      Muslim can be at peace with a non-Muslim but never with a dualist-infidel ('zindiq') or
      apostate ('Murtad').
      THREE QUESTIONS TO QADIANIS
      Who has allowed you to:
      2) Cancel the Kalimah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and adopt the Kalimah of Mirza
      Ghulam Ahmad?
      3) Call the so-called 'Wahi' of Mirza Ghulan. Ahmad as the basis of salvation in place of
      the true 'Wahi' of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)?
      You impudently declare yourselves Muslims and call us 'Kafirs'. I quote from your Mirza
      Bashir Ahmad Qadiani's Kalimatul Fasl, p.110:
      Page 22 of 130
      "Every person who believes in Moosa but does not believe in Isa or believes in Isa and
      does not believe in Muhammad or believes in Muhammad but does not believe in the
      promised Masih (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad), (such a person) is not only an Unbeliever ( a
      Kafir ) but a thorough Unbeliever ("Pakka Kafir') and an outcast from the Islamic fold".
      QADIANI KALIMAH
      The Qadianis claim that Prophet Muhammad was destined to come down into the world
      two times, first in Makkah and this prophethood lasted 1300 years, and secondly in
      Qadian, at the start of fourteenth Hijra in the incarnation of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.
      Therefore in their opinion, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is the reincarnation of Muhammad ur
      Rasulullah and consequently the Qadianis think of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as Muhammad
      ur Rasulullah in their minds when reciting the Kalima-e-Tayyiba. This is veiled Kufr'.
      I quote again Mirza Bashir Ahmad Qadiani from his Al Fasl, p.l58:
      "The promised Masih (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) iS Muhammad ur Rasulullah himself who
      was reincarnated in the world for propagation of Islam. erefore, we do not need a new
      Kalimah. Yes, if somebody else would have reborn instead of Muhammad ur Rasulullah
      then this need (to have a new Kalimah) would have arisen"
      From the above it is evident that for the Qadianis La ilaha ill Allah Muhammad ur
      Rasulullah' means 'La ilaha ill Allah Mirza Rasulullah' who (Muhammad ur Rasulullah)
      has been reincarnated in Qadian. (Allah protect us from this sacrilege) The Qadianis
      believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani is Prophet Muhammad incarnate. Mirza
      Bashir Ahmad Qadiani acknowledges that for the Qadianis Mirza himself is Muhammad
      ur Rasulullah and that they recite the Kalimah believing Mirza to be Muhammad ur
      Rasulullah. Therefore they do not need to construct a new Kalimah. However we say that
      Mirza was not Muhammad ur Rasulullah incarnate; rather Mirza was Devil incarnate!
      DO PEOPLE KNOW THAT
      The Qadianis fabricated:
      1. a different Prophet
      2. a different Quran (named "Tazkirah", which has the same status in the eyes of Qadianis
      as is accorded to Torah, Zabur, Injeel and Quran by the Muslims).
      3. a different Kalimah
      4. a different Shari'at
      5. a different Ummat
      How with all these very basic differences the Qadianis have the cheek to tell the world
      that they are Muslims and that their religion is Islam! They are Dualist-Infidels indeed.
      Allah protect us from their calumny and cunning!
      NONSENSE
      I ask Qadianis: You call us 'Kafirs'. Why? What tenets of 'Deen' of Prophet Muhammad
      (SAW) have we refused to accept? Just because of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's birth all the
      Muslims of the world have become 'Kafirs'! Before his birth, our 'Deen' was alright as
      Islam and we were Muslims. After his creation our 'Deen' has become 'Kufr' and we have
      Page 23 of 130
      become 'Kafirs' ! ! Allah protect us from the Qadianis' snare! Can there be any more
      nonsense to compare with?
      CRIMES OF MIRZA GHULAM AHMAD OF QADIAN
      He has committed these heinous crimes:
      a . Claimed Prophethood
      b. Started a new religion
      c. Called his followers Muslims
      d. Called followers of Muhammad as 'Kafirs'.
      Please tell me, if any Jew, Christian, Hindu, Sikh, etc., has ever committed this crime.
      Therefore I say that the Qadianis are 'Kafirs' of the highest magnitude and of the worst
      degree ever born.
      CONCESSIONAL TREATMENT OF QADIANIS BY MUSLIMS
      By Law of Shari'at, they should be awarded capital sentence because they are Dualistinfidels
      ('Zindiq'), calling Islam 'Kufr' and 'Kufr' Islam. If they are masquerading as
      Muslims on the face of the globe, it is because they have not been sentenced. Despite this
      concession, they proclaim that they are being tyrannized in Pakistan. Truly speaking, they
      are taking undue advantage of our politeness and the Pakistan Government is treating
      them most kindly which they do not deserve. The Government has not placed any
      restriction on the performance of their religious rites. They have been only told to stop
      calling the religion of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) as 'Kufr' and to stop calling their
      Qadiani religion as Islam; no more restriction than this.
      Otherwise, remember! The Law of Shari'at ordains to award them capital sentence. But
      the government of Pakistan has given them a ccncession. The Qadianis occupy high posts
      and offices in Government administration and public services. In spite of these
      concessions, they appeal to the United Nations and to the Courts of Jews and Christians,
      clamouring that the Pakistan Go- vernment has snatched their rights. What were their
      rights which have been snatched? What wrong has been done to them? Only they have
      been told that Kalimah Tayyiba is the Kalimah of Islam.
      HOW CAN THE QADIANIS:
      a) be permitted to paste bottles of liquor with labels of 'Zam-Zam'?
      b) be allowed to sell pig's pork and dog's carrion as 'Halal' meat?
      c) be allowed to call our Islam as 'Kufr'?
      d) be a]lowed to present the religion of cock- eyed Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as Islam?
      DISGRACE
      The pronouncement of just Kalimah Tayyiba from the mouth of these hypocrites (i.e. the
      Qadianis) is:
      1. A disgrace of our Kalimah
      2. A disgrace of Allah's Prophet.
      3. A disgrace of Deen-e-Islam.
      Page 24 of 130
      They cannot be allowed to go ahead with this disgrace and deceit. Allah has said about
      these hypocrites:
      "Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars".
      These dualist-infidels ('Zindiq') like an apostate ('Murtad') must be awarded capital
      sentence. In the following paragraphs I record my reasons
      COMMANDS OF SHARI'AT FOR DESCENdANTS OF APOSTATES
      ('MURTADEEN')
      Shari'at allows three days' grace period for an Apostate (Murtad) to get back into the
      Islamic fold If he does not, he is to be awarded capital punishment.
      I present a case for your study. Consider for example some apostates who forsake Islam
      and who happen to be in so large numbers that, being a sizable group, they appear to be
      out of control for an Islamic Government to execute them. Let me be more precise. Take
      the example of an Islamic country where the Muslim population of a town decides to
      become, let's say, Christians, and having done so, manage somehow to save themselves
      from the Shari'at punishment. After a passage of time these Christians die their natural
      death leaving their children as Christians. The precept for them is to force these people
      back into the Islamic fold, by imprisoning them or by other appropriate means but not by
      capital punishment. In other words, if the original parent was an apostate, his son will
      also be an apostate. However, the grandson will not be an apostate; he will be a simple
      'Kafir' and shall not be liable to punishment for apostasy.
      COMMANDS OF SHARI'AT FOR DESCENDANTS OF DUAI~ISI
      INFIDELS ('ZINDIQ')
      The breed of Qadianis will never change. They may multiply up to ninety-nine
      generations, still the hundredth one will continue to be Dualist- infldel and Apostate. The
      reason is that their crime is a never-ending one. So long as they call their Kufr as Islam
      their infidel dualism shall see no end. This offence shall be ongoing in their progenecy.
      For anybody unaware of the facts, let it be clear to him that every Qadiani, whether he is
      so by conversion, or by birth, or by heritage, is a dualist- infidel under the Shari'at Law
      because his crime flows unending throughout his lineage.
      TEN LEGITIMATE SONS AND ONE 'NON-DESCRIPT'
      Something more I want to tell you for which I shall draw an example which, I am afraid,
      is crude but it suits here.
      A father had ten sons. All his life he treated them as his sons. After his death a fellow
      gets up to claim that he is the sole legitimate son and the ten are illegitimate. Two
      questions arise here:
      Firstly: Will any sane person accept the claim of this fellow who is born of a non-descript
      origin and who never laid his claim while the father was alive? Conversely, never did the
      deceased father say to anybody that he had a son of that description. Can any Court of
      Page 25 of 130
      Justice in the whole world adjudicate in favour of that fellow and declare the ten
      legitimate sons as illegitimate ? No. Never!
      Secondly: Wh,at will be the reaction of the ten legitimate sons against the non-descript
      who calls them sons of adultery?
      Keeping the answers of the two questions in mind, now listen: We belong to the Ummat
      of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).We fully believe in the Deen which he brought forth. We
      are his spiritual children. If I say so, it is no idea of mine but it is in the holy Quran which
      speaks in these terms:
      The Prophet is more related to Momins than their self is to them. (Quran: Ahzab 33:6)
      That is to say, no member of the Ummat of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has a stronger
      relation with his self than what Prophet Muhammad (SAW) has with each member of his
      Ummat.
      And the holy Quran further declares:
      'And his wives are their mothers' (HQ 33.6). It is therefore evident that all the revered
      wives of the Holy Prophets (SAW) are our mothers and we call each of them 'Ummul
      Momineen' (Mother of Muslims); for example, Ummul Momineen Hazrat Aiysha
      Siddiqa; Ummul Momineen Hazrat Khadijat ul Kubra; Ummul Momineen Hazrat
      Maimoona; Ummul Momineen Hazrat Umme Salma, and so o

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)