Re: Fw: In Naveed's "Islam" there is no Muhammad, pbuh. RE: [AmericanMuslimBrotherhood] Re: [hyderabadiinksa] Daily Hadith : To Make The Heart Tender

  • Naveed
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Kauk,

      The message is very simple and understandable so give attention to this before moving onto other subjects. Even your P.HD title is questionable now.

      From: aaqib98@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:13:51 -0800

      Dear Brother Asak,

      What do you want to project thro' this baseless hadith?? The fact is well known that “very human being is bound to taste death, [and] in the end unto Us shall all be brought back [29:57]”.
      But
      When you “brought back” (very sure) and asked you to submit your presentation to the following guidance revealed and recorded in the Most Authenticated Book Quran so that you follow practically what you are going to say or how you are going to react????????????????? If you are depending solely on 29:57 who you will react to this given warning in addition to following guidelines "Are you going to believe one portion of the Book and disbelieve another, so whosoever does it, is damned to eternal disgrace in this world and the next world." (2:85)

      "0 ye dwellers of the earth, God is that Almighty Who has' made you His assistant and vicegerent on the earth (that you take His administration and management in your hands and He hath raised one peop1e many stages over the others so that He may test, in this struggle [or survival, your capabilities and potential with which He endued you. Remember that if you did not acquit yourselves in this test and lagged behind, certainly God is quick in punishment: And if, on the basis of your efforts, you surpassed others, then there is no doubt that He is Oft-Forgiving and Most Merciful." (6: 166)

      "0 ye people! If you reflect, you will inevitably reach the conclusion that creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater matter than even the creation of man. But most people understand it not". (40:57) [n other words, man's creation was not a joke, that a clay structure was made and then, God forbid, a magician blew life into it, as the ignorant think; rather, it was a gigantic evolutionary process which was finalized after hundreds of thousands of years. This is what is indicated by the repetition of the word summa (32:8-9).

      "0 ye people, what is the matter with you that you have no hope of mercy and exaltation from God; you do not expect, by acting upon His Law, to assume the best position, although  it is He, the Real Benefactor, Who has created you in diverse ways and after passing you through many stages of creation. By evolving you from the lower to the higher species, and changing you from one nature to another, He bestowed on you the honor of being the Noblest Creation, "(17: 13·14)

      And if it were (our WILL We would have made you angles and put them on the earth as your heirs, (43:60). Then after their annihilation we made you inheritors in the earth so that We could see how you Act (10: 14), And whatever you spend in His cause, God sustains and gives you its replacement. (34.39J).

      Also please read the clear cut warning…………..

      Remember……….

      (2:62) Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee Muhammad) and those who are Jews, and Christians and Sabians -- whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous deeds - their reward is with their Sustainer, and there shall no fear come upon them and neither shall they grieve

      That’s why the Glorious Quran said

      Whoever is blind of heart here will be blind in the hereafter as well, and yet further astray. (17:72)

      Are you want to in the part of above Ayath (17:72) or you would like to reflect and understand Quranic facts and keep away those Ahadith challenging Allah’s (swt) commands.

      After receiving above clarifications and still want to be remain in the same position then I wanted to stop here and say May the Master of Worlds and Heavens guide you.

      On 2011-11-26, at 1:04 AM, syed sadath <sssadath@...> wrote:

      Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

      As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

      Narrated Mujahid (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):
      'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam)
      took hold of my shoulder and said, 'Be in this world as if you were a
      stranger or a traveller.' " The sub-narrator added: Ibn 'Umar used to say,
      "If you survive till the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning,
      and if you survive till the morning, do not expect to be alive in the
      evening, and take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your
      life for your death."

      Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 425

      Allah Hafiz.

    • Naveed
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        Dear Sadath, ASAK,

        This was my closing message in the last mail.

        "After receiving above clarifications and still want to be remain in the same position then I wanted to stop here and say May the Master of Worlds and Heavens guide you.
        "

        After receipt of the above message you first you should have read those powerful messages delivered to us by our Master Creator ALLAH (swt) and if convinced you should have said "Ameen" but you proved to be part of following categories of ignorant people for whom the Lord of the Worlds ALLAH (swt) distinguished in the follow Ayaath.

        6:38

        There is not an animal in the earth, nor a flying creature flying on two wings, but they are peoples like unto you. We have neglected nothing in the Book (of Our decrees). Then unto their Lord they will be gathered.

        Those who deny Our revelations are deaf and dumb in darkness. Whom Allah will sendeth astray, and whom He will He placeth on a straight path.

        Say: Have ye imagined, if Allah should take away your hearing and your sight and seal your hearts, Who is the Allah Who could restore it to you save Allah? See how We display the revelations unto them! Yet still they turn away.

        Say (O Muhammad, to the disbelievers): I say not unto you (that) I possess the treasures of Allah, nor that I have knowledge of the Unseen; and I say not unto you: Lo! I am an angel. I follow only that which is inspired in me. Say: Are the blind man and the seer equal? Will ye not then take thought?

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)