Fw: Islamıc books

  • Abdul Wahid Osman Belal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011

      ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL

      --- On Wed, 1/6/11, Burhan Kılıç <burhankilic23@...> wrote:

      From: Burhan Kılıç <burhankilic23@...>
      Subject: Islmıc books
      Date: Wednesday, 1 June, 2011, 13:10

      My dear precious brother,

         Hakikat Kitabevi from İstanbul Turkey is sending the books of valuable İslam scholars as presents to serve to our supreme religion İslam.

        The boks are in those languages:

       1- Turkish  2- Arabic  3- Persian 4- English  5- French  6- German

       7- Russian8- Albanish9- Bosnian10- Turkmen 11- Uzbek 12- Spanish 13-Urdu

        We are posting whoever transmits us the address and the language which he wants the books in.

        Respectfully submitted.

        You can send addresses to the e-mail below for yourself and for the ones who want to read.

        Thank you and best wishes.

      We to be able to post  books as presents please write to us in e-mail the name and explicit post addresses of you and your friends who you want the books to be sended. You can examine the books and Hakikat Kitabevi by using the web site www.hakikatkitabevi.com

                                                                                                                 Burhankilic23@...