Fw: BrassTacks Direct 26 May 2009

  • Asher Fawad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009

      --- On Tue, 5/26/09, newsletter@... <newsletter@...> wrote:

      From: newsletter@... <newsletter@...>
      Subject: BrassTacks Direct 26 May 2009
      To: asherfawad@...
      Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 9:33 AM

      بسم اللہ الرحمن الرحیم
      In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind

      Dear brothers and sisters,

      اسلام علیکم
      Peace be upon you

      1. Operation Rah e Haq
      Taliban had prepared for a long war before they were surprised!! انشاءاللہ soon the country will be rid of their evil presence.

      Troops take over Maalam Jabba
      الحمد اللہ with the grace of Allah, Pak Army has captured Maalam Jabba…انشاءاللہ soon Taliban will be wiped off from Swat Valley.

      “The army claimed on Monday that security forces had captured Maalam Jabba, a stronghold of militants, after heavy clashes."

      http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/news/pakistan/11-troops-take-over-maalam-jabba--il--07

      Martyrs of Rah-E-Haq
      We salute you dear brothers. You will be dearly missed but would live on in our hearts and soul.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHy1h8ClpYI&NR=1

      Brave Soldiers of Pakistan Military
      کامیاب رہو ہر قدم

      قوم کی عزت ہو تم

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4zvwPtLPVY&feature=PlayList&p=EE4234DA8AB6B5E6&index=11
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JldsOodOkak&feature=PlayList&p=EE4234DA8AB6B5E6&index=12

      2. Israeli Phalcon AWACS arrives in India
      The induction of AWACS in IAF has great security implication for Pakistan. Our National security advisors and defense minister should reconsider their defense policy vis a vis India because India is our foe not friend.

      “The system, primarily used for detection of incoming hostile cruise missiles and aircraft from hundreds of kilometers away, can also direct air defence fighters during combat operations against enemy jets. It also helps detect troop buildup across the borders. India and Israel are said to be in advanced negotiations for the purchase of three more Phalcon AWACS, which the IAF proposes to integrate with other air and ground assets. All six AWACS would be linked with the country's first military satellite proposed to be launched by the middle of next year.”

      http://news.rediff.com/report/2009/may/25/israeli-phalcon-awacs-arrives-in-india.htm

      3. Muslims of Indian Gujrat Killings
      We dare you to see the reality of Hindu Zionists and their sick face. We take this pledge that Gujarat Muslims will be avenged and Hindu Zionists will be made to pay for every innocent soul killed in that genocide. We have never forgotten nor forgiven!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQamUTQ_8o&feature=related

      4. Balkanization of Pakistan
      The given article reveals the sinister game plan of balkanization of Pakistan by US and its allies. BUT “and (they) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.” (Quran; Surah 3 Al 'Imran: Ayah 54). Pakistan need a strong leadership urgently. This corrupt and compromised governemnt must go NOW.

      http://www.ummatpublication.com/2009/05/26/story6.html

      5. CIA plans to break India by 2015
      Now what India would do ??? “Indian army officer, one of the 452 witnesses in the September 29 Malegaon blast case, has revealed in his statement that the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) had a grand design to split India into smaller independent countries by 2015.”
      http://www.pak-times.com/2009/02/01/cia-plans-to-break-india-by-2015/

      6. Pakistanis are READY to DEFEND their HOMELAND from any Aggressor Nation!
      پاکستان زندہ باد

      پاک فوج پائندہ باد

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAIf3c1QlGE&feature=related

      7. N. Korea stuns world with nuclear test
      Another Big problem for US !!

      “North Korea conducted its second nuclear test on Monday that was far more powerful than its first one, triggering an emergency UN Security Council meeting and drawing condemnation from around the globe. The official KCNA news agency said the North had “successfully conducted one more underground nuclear test on May 25 as part of the measures to bolster its nuclear deterrent for self-defence in every way...”

      http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/front-page/n.-korea-stuns-world-with-nuclear-test-659

      8. Subsidy on electricity being removed, tariff to be raised
      Secret IMF terms are deliberate destruction of Pakistani economy. Tarin, Zardari and Rehman Malick are the criminals for this betrayl. Iran is offering cheap power but IMF forbids the country from having it.

      “The government has decided to withdraw subsidy on electricity and to raise power tariff. According to finance ministry sources, the government will raise the tariff by 10 per cent in July, to be followed by another hike in December to help the electricity distribution companies to cover the losses they would suffer from the withdrawal of subsidy...”

      http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/front-page/subsidy-on-electricity-being-removed%2C-tariff-to-be-raised-659

      جذاک اللہ خیراً
      Wassalam

      Zaid Hamid
      info@...

      BrassTacks is an independent security consulting think tank, dedicated to creating awareness and educating the people about issues of national security. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.brasstacks.pk. To contact Zaid Hamid directly, you can email him at info@.... To subscribe or unsubscribe from this newsletter, please visit mailing list page.