Fw: ~~~ Muslims_Network ~~~ SHOCKING! THE TRUTH ABOUT KFC....

  • Abdul Wahid Osman Belal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      ANY COMMENTS, please?

      ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL

      --- On Sat, 28/3/09, Mohamed Abdullah <md_abdul@...> wrote:

      From: Mohamed Abdullah <md_abdul@...>
      Subject: ~~~ Muslims_Network ~~~ SHOCKING! THE TRUTH ABOUT KFC....
      To: Muslims_Network@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Mohamed buhari" <buhari33929@...>, "Sulthana Begum" <sulthanabasith@...>, "Jafar Sadiq" <jafar_sadik43@...>, "Ibrahim " <ibrahim_azeem35@...>, "Nisha " <nisha_185@...>, "Nisha" <nisha_185@...>, "A.B.Ibrahim" <abmismr@...>, "Fiaz Ali Muzzammil" <fiazalee@...>, "Basith Machan" <basith@...>, "rafic jan" <jaan_rafic@...>, "Nizar mohamed" <nizar.157@...>, "Rafiudeen" <amrafiudeen@...>, "Mohamed Gowze" <mohamedgowze@...>, "mohamed fayaz" <fayaz_610@...>
      Date: Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 3:35 PM

        NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO HAVE KFC THINK ABOUT IT........URGH !

      A 'Horrible' N  Fact about KFC

      KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years.
      Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously.
      Do they really know what they are eating?
      During a recent study of KFC done at the University of New Hampshire ,
      they found some very upsetting facts.
      First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently,
      the company has changed their name?

      Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC.
      Does anybody know why?
      We thought the real reason was because of the 'FRIED' food issue.

      IT'S NOT! !

      The reason why they call it KFC is because they can no use the word chicken anymore.
      Why? KFC does not use real chickens.
      They actually use genetically manipulated organisms.
      These so called 'chickens' are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies
      to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure.

      They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet.
      Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them.
      This is great for KFC.

      Because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs.
      There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet.
      The government has told them to change all of their menus
      so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this.
      Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken.
      I find this matter to be very disturbing.

      I hope people wil start to realize this and let other people know.
      Please forward this message to as many people as you can.
      Together we make KFC start using real chicken again.

      Deidre Williams

      Mis Tech, Boston/Hingham
      Boston                 (617) 626-1295
      Hingham                 (781) 740-1600          ext.112

    • DDN
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009

        Assalaamu`Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatahu,

        Claim:   KFC no longer use the word 'chicken' to describe its product because it serves meat from genetically engineered animals that the government will no longer permit to be referred to as 'chickens.'

        Fee Amaanillaah,
        K a r i m a
        DDN