Real Terrorism, Genocide, Hatred and Racism in the Bible!

  • Ahumanb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Real Terrorism, Genocide, Hatred and Racism in the Bible!

      #This is a response to Geert Wilders - an anti-Muslim racist, ignorant and blind believer of the Bible!

      Terrorism and Genocide on innocent people:

      Jesus says: "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I come not to send peace, but a sword." [Matthew 10:34]

      Jesus says: "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." [Luke 12:51-2]

      Jesus says: "But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." [Luke 19:27]

      Jesus says: "I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law." [Matthew 10:35-6]

      Jesus says: "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." [John 15:6]

      "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women." [Ezekiel 9:5-6]

      "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." [1 Samuel 15:3]

      "They fought against Midian; as the LORD commanded Moses, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." [Numbers 31:7, 17-18]

      "Slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour." [Exodus 32:27]

      "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." [Isaiah 13:16]

      "And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males." [Numbers 31:7]

      "And he smote them hip and thigh with a great slaughter: and he went down and dwelt in the top of the rock Etam." [Judges 15:8]

      "Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword." [Deuteronomy 13:15]

      "And when the tabernacle setteth forward, the Levites shall take it down: and when the tabernacle is to be pitched, the Levites shall set it up: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death." [Numbers 1:51]

      "But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee." [Deuteronomy 20:17]

      "Is not this David, of whom they sang one to another in dances, saying, Saul slew his thousands, and David his ten thousands?" [1 Samuel 29:5]

      Jesus says: "And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest’s, and smote off his ear." [Matthew 26:51]

      "Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God." [Deuteronomy 13:8-10]

      "And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes." [1 Chronicles 20:3]

      "But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee." [Deuteronomy 20:14]

      "And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain: Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took."
      [Deuteronomy 2:34-35]

      All non-Jews and non-Christians must be stoned to death:

      "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die." [Deuteronomy 17:3-5]

      "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman." [2 Chronicles 15:13]

      Hatred and racism:

      Jesus says: "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." [Luke 14:26]

      Jesus says: "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs (non-Jews), neither cast ye your pearls before swine (non-Jews)." [Matthew 7:6]

      Jesus says: "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children’s bread and cast it to dogs (non-Jews)." [Matthew 15:24-26]

      "Atheists are fool. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. They are filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one." [Psalms 14:1-3]

      Honor killing:

      Jesus says: "For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’" [Matthew 15:4]

      The death of innocent people:

      "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die." [Deuteronomy 22:22]

      "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death." [Leviticus 20:10]

      Can you explain why one would be punished for saying ''you fool'' is this not too harsh? [Mathew 5:22]

      Rape and the spoils of war:

      "They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil." [Judges 5:30 ]

      "Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city." [Zechariah 14:1-2]

      These are just some samples! Tones of more similar verses can be shown!

      "The future religion of the educated, cultured and enlightened people will be Islam."
                                          -- George Bernard Shaw