To President G. W. Bush

  • A. Moussa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006

      Dear dear Bush:

      Hi.

      Did u hear about Nuremberg  after the WWII????

      I am sure the idea of being in that situation never crossed your mind. I assure u it will happen!!!!!!! I am also sure more terrifying experience will happen to you and I will not tell you what to keep it a surprise. Surprises have another taste!!!!!??

      You cannot imagine the total defeat of the largest and most advanced arsenal of weapons in the history of mankind.

      Most of the habitants of the world share your opinion but What a surprise!!!!!????? Surprises DO happen.

      I can almost see it, in spite of the fact that very few people share it with me. Most of the people see it as an impossible dream.

      What a cheerful surprise to them!!!? But no victory without price.

      And a dear price will be paid for this one.  It is not as the cheap victory your forces do against relatively unarmed enemy.

      But let us wait and see.

      Very truly yours.

                A. M.