RE: [discussing_religion] Re: Jimmy Jumshade....

  • Shaik Sadek-Premier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      As Salam Alikum Warahtullahi Barkathu,

      Very Hot mail.......... Yes we are ONE UMMAH and we pray for Each Other....... Don't lose your patience, this Non-believe have a small enjoyment in this world and the Fire is for them everlasting.... Alalh (swt) said in QURAN:

          " Say (O Muhammad SAW) to those who disbelieve: "You will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest." (3:12)

      In future, you will get more people (Jews, Christen, Buddha and etc) to have a talk or conversation on religious matter. We should have to confront this people in a Proper etiquette of conversations. As there is a Hadiss which show's us:

      Aaisha (ra) said, "A group of Jews came and said, 'As-Saam (((((i.e., death; however it is close in pronunciation to 'As-Salaam,' which means peace; so they were trying to trick the Prophet (saas))))))' upon you, O Abul-Qaasim (i.e., Muhammad (saas).' The Prophet (saas) answered, ' And the same upon you.' I then said to them, 'rather, upon you As-Saam (death) and Adh-Dhaam (Shame,Disgrace).' The Messenger of Allah (saas) said,

              " O ' Aaisha, do not be Faahishah (i.e., do not transgress the proper etiquette of conversation)"

      To this, ' Aaisha (ra) answered, " Did you not hear what they said? " He (saas) said,

          "And did I not return upon them what they said: I said, ' And the same upon you (i.e., if they had indeed said, ' death upon you,' instead of 'peace upon you,' I answered, 'the same upon you,' which is appropriate for either possibility, and which saves me from transgressing the boundaries of good manners in speech)..''' ( Related by Bukhaaree (3559), Muslim (2321), Ahmad (6468), and At-Tirmidhee (1975)"

      Jazak Allah Khair.... Add me in your supplication.