Re: ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL IS FROM AHLES SUNNAH WAL JAMAAH

  • Abdul Wahid Osman Belal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      LET THE READERS DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES?
      What about you yourself?

      saim bakar <saimbakar@...> wrote:

      Brother Abdul Wahid Osman Belal,

      I can prove that you subscribe to the creed of Qadiani Christian Ahles-Sunnah wal Jamaah as represented uniformly, among others  by Imam Al-Ghazzali, Imam Fakhruddin Razi, Ghaus-ul-Azam Saiyyid Abdul Qadir Jilani, Hazrat Mujaddid Alf-i-Thani, Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlavi, Hazrat Shah Waliullah, Maulana Fazl-i-Haq Khairabadi, Maulana Imdadullah Muhajir Makki, Maulana Saiyyid Suleman Ashraf, Doctor Sir Muhammad Iqbal, in general and by His Eminence Muhammad Abdul Aleem Siddiqui Al-Qaderi and His Eminence Doctor Muhammad Fazl-ur-Rahman Ansari Al-Qaderi in particular.

      ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL

      http://mail.yahoo.com