Good and bad times

  • Amina (Bulgaria)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 1:32 AM
      GOOD TIMES AND EVIL TIMES

      Different times have always included (and still include) both good and
      evil, virtuous people and villains, and doers of good and workers of
      corruption. When at a given time virtue, goodness, loyalty, and
      righteous behavior are manifest and predominate, and corruption,
      error, and their folk are subdued and unnoticed, that time is said to
      be good and righteous. Such were the times of the Prophet, may
      blessings and peace be upon him, and of his rightly guided successors.
      When times are governed by evil and corruption and their agents, when
      good is scarce and the virtuous few and hidden, such times are said to
      be evil; they are times of temptation and affliction.

      Times are never completely without good or without evil. And as we
      have just said, they are characterized according to their pre-dominant
      attribute. Our times and those immediately before them are
      predominantly corrupt, evil, and villainous. Good and virtue are rare,
      and superior and virtuous people are few, unnoticed, subdued, and all
      but vanquished.

      It is Allah's help that we seek. He is sufficient for us, and He is
      the Best of Custodians.

      (c) Imam Abdallah ibn Alawi al Haddad, translation by Mostafa al Badawi

      ------------
      Yahoo! Mail - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan

    • Gerald Fry

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 3:08 AM
          What Qur�an�s and Bible�s concept of God? (1)
          �Truth has come and falsehood has vanished. Surely, falsehood is ever bound to vanish�(Holy Quran 17:81)
          Brothers and Sisters! Avoid being deceived by Christians who claim that the God of the Christians is also the same God of the Muslims. What should be used to examine and determine which religion to choose and practice must include statements pertaining to the God of such a religion. Consider the following please!!!
          God can be seen
          �Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the Sky itself�(Exodus 24:9-10)
          This contradicts Holy Quran Chapter 6 Verse 103 where Allah Said: �No vision can grasp Him, but His Grasp is over all Vision. He is the Most Subtle and Courteous. Well -Acquainted with all things�

          Do you Yahoo!?