Re: Lets be truthful to thyself

  • blue_million_miles
    Message 1 of 3358 , May 14 4:36 PM
      Humans are animals by scientific fact. I could
      say that for you to lower other animals to status
      less than human is "depraved."<br><br>Look at an
      animal. Then look at a plant. Obviously, we are animals.
      Just like any animal, we feel pain. We feel the same
      pain other animals do.<br><br>We could go on and on at
      each other trying to prove that one diet or another is
      natural for humans, but the fact is that over the course
      of our history, humans have eaten basically whatever
      they could get their hands on, and are able to adapt
      to a wide variety of diets. A well-planned total
      vegetarian diet has been proven to be as healthy as, if not
      healthier than, a diet including meat, dairy, and
      eggs.<br><br>Furthermore, if you base your dietary choices on what you deem
      to be "natural," then how do you justify drinking
      the milk of a cow, something that was quite obviously
      meant by nature to sustain a calf, not a human?
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002