Re: animal rights

  • rootsid
    Message 1 of 3358 , May 2, 2000
      I don't mean to sound heartless but; what
      business is it of yours if dogs and cats are eaten in
      Asia? Personally I wouldn't eat a domesticated dog or
      cat but I have no problem with the people of Asia
      doing so.<br><br>In fact if I could get over the
      cultural bias I have as a westerner I imagine dogs and
      cats might not make a bad meal. <br><br>It's funny,
      I'll eat coyote with no hesitation but not dog.
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002