Re: puppy mills

  • frozen_immortalia
    Message 1 of 3358 , Apr 30, 2000
      what is worth it? their freedom for a couple of
      days before the figure out they can't fend for
      themselves? before they get hit by a car? eaten by another
      animal attempting to figure out it's place in freedom? i
      agree with your points, but your solution is hardly
      realistic in this day and age. <br>Frozen
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002