Urgent Appeal: If 500 thousand receive this email and donate $5 within 90 days, we will have succeeded.

  • Paul N Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Alert from:
      Cornwalls Voice for Animals
      cvfa.uk@...

      July 2nd 2009

      For almost three years these two have stood on the Earth. Now, we have 90
      days. For these two to remain here, it is going to take everyone. There are
      6 billion of us on this planet.

      If 500 thousand receive this email and donate $5 within 90 days, we will
      have succeeded.

      Will you be one of those 500 thousand? Send this email everywhere. Post this
      message everywhere. Tell everyone every way you can. They came for us. Now
      they need us. It is up to you.

      http://www.buffalomessengers.org/Fundraiser.html

      Fundraiser

      Fund Raising Effort to Save
      The Buffalo and Their Home

      PLEASE SEE THE WELCOME/HOME PAGE OF THIS SITE
      FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS SITUATION

      OK, my relatives, here we go! We have approximately 90 days to do what we
      have to do, so we can do what we need to do. Elders and Spiritual Leaders
      have been here. Prayers have been offered, ceremonies conducted. All have
      been given the same answer. The white and the black buffalo need to remain
      here on this property. As things stand right now, the offer for both of the
      buffalo is $15,000. No, Jill & Sonny will not donate them to us, for a tax
      credit or anything else. I already asked. Offers from many who have land to
      house them permanently have come in. It is estimated $5,000 to $10,000 to
      construct a facility for them on someone's property, where they will be kept
      sacred. To obtain this entire facility, all 136 acres plus the amphitheater
      and all outbuildings is 1.2 million.

      Putting aside the circumstances surrounding these two, even the most skeptic
      of individuals must admit something is happening. Yes, the white buffalo has
      been born several times in several places over the past few years. But not
      in such an unusual way. Then add to that a second buffalo, in the same
      place, from a different female, in the same unusual way? One black, one
      white. One female, one male. A white deer. Wild animals turning white. All
      on the same 136 acres. Where the most influential battle in the history of
      this country happened? Seriously, my relatives. There is coincidence, but
      all of this? In the same small space? We have been so busy waiting for the
      thunder, we missed it.

      So, now it is down to the wire. We are all only six people away from the one
      we need to tell about this - the one who can write the check. We have
      approximately 90 days. It is up to us now. It is time to put aside our
      differences and finally come together as one.

      What can YOU do - what WILL you do?

      http://www.buffalomessengers.org/Fundraiser.html