Re: the puppy that only wanted to live and be loved.

  • Paul N Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      I have received a few emails asking after the puppy that was shown in our
      last broadcast " A place where puppies desire to live and to be loved ".

      The puppy shown in that broadcast never survived, she died young and never
      experienced the long-term love she should have.

      Animal SOS Sri Lanka found her laying in the road gutter weak and
      suffering, she was hardly noticed there as she was so small.

      Suffering from blood parasites, mange, worms and tick fever her frail body
      gave up a few days after the photos were taken.

      Animal SOS Sri Lanka did hold hope for her as she appeared to be responding,
      her loss was tragic .

      She did experience what should have been her right, care and love in those
      last days of her life.

      I have added a short video in tribute of her on the broadcast page for " A
      place where puppies desire to live and to be loved ".

      If you scroll down you can see her, she was finally in a safe place
      surrounded by people who wanted to care and love her, something she had
      never known before.

      http://www.linnics.com/asossl/puppylove.html

      Once we have the funding to build our clinic, many suffering dogs like this
      will be nursed back to health and given their right to live, love and be
      loved.

      Thank you all for your emails, I wish I could have reported a better end for
      this sweet little girl.

      http://www.animalsos-sl.com

      Take care, Paul.