Trading and "The Lure Of Easy Money"

  • Milo Sarino
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      Do you ever find yourself all of a sudden singing or
      humming in your head some song for no apparent reason?
      It gets stuck and keeps going round and round in an
      endless loop. Please say this happens to you too so I
      don't feel so crazy. :-). Anyway, out of the blue I
      had this line pop into my head. "The lure of easy
      money is so hard to refuse". It is from a song called
      "Smugglers Blues" by Glen Fry. As some of you know, he
      was from the 70's super group, "The Eagles". What's
      this got to do with trading? Trust me I am getting
      there!

      http://stockexchangetrading.blogspot.com/2007/09/trading-and-lure-of-easy-money.html

      Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a
      reality with Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html

      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html