Roadmap to Trading

  • Milo Sarino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Roadmap to Trading Trading, like anything in life, requires some work. You find what works for you and stick to it. I like to say trading is like running a marathon, it is a very long road, but one you will finish if the preparation is done. A sprinter finishes quickly and gets instant gratification for their efforts. Trading doesnÂ’t work that way. There are no short cuts or ways to get around defining a plan that works for you.

      http://the-stock-exchange.blogspot.com/2007/01/roadmap-to-trading.html