What makes a Successful Stock Trader?

  • Milo Sarino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      What makes a Successful Stock Trader? I will be telling you about 15 characteristics of a very successful trader.

      Trading in stock isn't everyone’s cup of tea. Some people can do it and some can't. Even among the some who can, not everybody can be successful at it. While there are no hard and fast rules on what makes or doesn't make a successful stock trader, those Wall street Wizards that you hear about who made the most in the least amount of time, all appear to have certain characteristics in common.

      http://the-stock-exchange.blogspot.com/2007/01/what-makes-successful-stock-trader.html