Stock and Options Millionaire Principles

  • Mar Yanzy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      Stock and Options Millionaire Principles Having been trading stocks and options in the capital markets professionally over the years, I have seen many ups and downs.

      I have seen paupers become millionaires overnightÂ…

      And

      I have seen millionaires become paupers overnightÂ…

      I share here the basic stock and option trading principles I follow. By holding these principles firmly in your mind, they will guide you consistently to profitability. These principles will help you decrease your risk and allow you to assess both what you are doing right and what you may be doing wrong.

      You may have read ideas similar to these before. I and others use them because they work. And if you memorize and reflect on these principles, your mind can use them to guide you in your stock and options trading.

      http://i-riches.blogspot.com/2006/09/stock-and-options-millionaire.html