Win A Prize & Help Animals!

  • Dawn @ FARM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      WIN A PRIZE & HELP FARM ANIMALS!

      Please complete this short survey to improve World Farm Animals Day and you may be 1 of 10 winners.

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=61132565886

      We also need more events in October so register now and we'll send you a FREE Event Pack with display and handout materials.

      Not up to a coordinating an event? You can still participate by distributing colorful WFAD postcards offering FREE Veg Starter Kits in your community.

      http://www.farmusa.org/lit_request.htm

      Thanks for your active compassion,
      Dawn Moncrief
      National Director, WFAD