VOTE ***YES*** - WE'RE LOSING BADLY!!! "Do you object to use monkeys in research?"

  • Monet Mazzola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Crossposting please vote politicians read these polls

      http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-monkeydie0126.artjan26,0,4713016.story?coll=hc-headlines-local

      Please vote YES, poll on right re: do you object use of monkeys in research. Losing badly!!!
      Do you object to the use of monkeys for research?

      38.7%
      Yes (440 responses)

      58.0%
      No (659 responses)

      3.3%
      Not sure (38 responses)

      LET'S TRY THIS TO INCREASE THE VOTES, MANY TIMES ONE AFTER ANOTHER (it's a whole lot easier to do than reading it):

      (1) Eliminate Cookies: Go to your browser Address Window. Then: Tools; Internet Options. Delete Cookies, delete Files, delete All Offline Content"; Clear History; Apply and/or OK. (You need to do this frequently for the general welfare of your computer anyway... :D)

      (2) Run, don't walk and VOTE!

      (3) Repeat alternately and rapidly without stop: F5 (updating) and Enter (accepting), BUT, watching that when you do it the link (http:// etc.) appears at the bottom left corner. Keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it. In a few seonds the votes increase by the hundreds. We must ALL do it many times each day while the poll is at the page.

      I hope it works for you. I (oops!) voted hours before so I couldn't try it. I'll practice with the next poll. Please let me know if it works? GOOD LUCK!!! Adela

      P.S. I got the tip from one of the Latin American activists. ;o)

      Post message: AnimalsInNeed@yahoogroups.com

      Animal traps Animal control Animal rights Animal right shirt Animal rights activists