Please Vote against Breed Discrimination

  • Monet Mazzola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Link is underneath survey thanks! Even though we are winning you all still need to vote because this makes our case stronger since politicians will be looking at this

      Do you believe in restrictions for owners of pit bulls in the city of Detroit? Choice Votes Percentage of 4508 Votes Yes. There have been many unfortunate incidents. 2026 45% No. It infringes on dog owner's rights. 2361 52% I'm not sure. 121 3% Thank you for your message and for watching Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com.

      we are winning but only barely...please vote.
      these polls are often looked at by politicians and they need to know where people stand! thanks

      SimmonsUs@... wrote:

      ClickOnDetroit.com - Survey Popup We are catching up..Vote!!!! You can vote more than once.