VERMONT - Justice for Kacy - The Jeffery Plourde case

  • Monet Mazzola
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6 9:47 PM
      Katie Walter <katie.walter@...> wrote:
      From: Kathie kasp333@... (@...)
      To: Katie Walter
      Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:19 PM
      Vermont - Justice for Kacy - The Jeffery Plourde case

      I have just been advised that the links do not work. You have to go to the main page of both sites and click on Letters to the Editor on the left. The Times Argus you have to click on local news :(

      The main page links are:
      www.caledonianrecord.com/

      and: www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

      Kathie