Free Gentle Thanksgiving Materials

  • Jen@FARM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Dear Friend of Animals,

      Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate life... not destroy it. Please join us and bring a GENTLE THANKSGIVING to your community!

      Get active by inviting your friends, family, and others to join you in a Veg Thanksgiving celebration and/or distribute FARM’s colorful Gentle Thanksgiving handouts. For free handouts, reply to this email or visit www.GentleThanksgiving.org where you can click on Materials to get a FREE ACTION KIT.

      Our website provides details about the many ways to participate and our college contest!

      Be sure to REGISTER your Gentle Thanksgiving plans!

      Registering your dinner (and other activism) allows us to list you and your city in our EVENTS DIRECTORY and to publicize your event to the media, helping us demonstrate the popularity of vegetarianism.

      Please visit www.GentleThanksgiving.org for more information. Show compassion this Thanksgiving by getting active!

      Thank you for caring,

      Jen Riley
      Program Coordinator