Goodbye Cartoons, Hello Animal Killers!

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2005
      {{ PLEASE CROSSPOST }}

      Do you remember when Saturday mornings on CBS were for kids, and Sunday mornings were a mixture of kid shows and church shows? Well it is NOT like that anymore.
      CBS can no longer be regarded as "kid friendly" on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Instead, they choose to satisfy the savage hunter by including the following two Animal Hunting/Killing shows in their weekend morning lineup:

      Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild {Saturday 12pm & Sunday 6:30am}
      Hunting & Outdoor Adventures {Saturday 12:30pm}

      These shows are not appropriate for weekend mornings, as this is the time when the mass viewing audience are children. Neither show provides entertainment; but rather, displays severe cruelty to animals and blatant disregard for life. These are NOT the type of programs I want my children nor any other child to see (let alone myself).
      If these two programs must be shown, they should be scheduled on a "hunting" channel.

      CBS Entertainment develops and schedules the entertainment programming presented on the CBS Television Network.
      Please, I ask that you contact CBS and "politely" express your outrage over these two programs. Make your point brief, yet well thought out.

      CBS Entertainment
      CBS Television City
      7800 Beverly Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90036
      (323) 575-2345

      Broadcast Television
      CBS
      51 West 52nd Street
      New York, NY 10019
      (212) 975-4321

      CBS Enterprises
      10877 Wilshire Blvd./9th Fl.
      West Los Angeles, CA 90025
      (310) 446-6000

      CBS Homepage: http://www.cbs.com/#
      {Link to Feedback form at bottom left of screen}

      CBS Sportsline.com Feedback form:
      http://www.sportsline.com/help/contactus/usersspeak

      If you wish to check your own listings for these shows, you can check here:
      Yahoo! TV: http://tv.yahoo.com/