Updating my address book

  • Ho Chi Minh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2005
      Greetings pal!

      I am creating an address book that keeps all my contacts updated. Don't trip chocolate chip, I haven't forgotten you, and moreover, I would like to include you in it. Please use the link below to enter your details for me:

      http://www.bebo.com/fr1/7042444a6694197b215853460c239665238d18

      We will exchange our contact information and every time we make changes they will automatically update in our address books.

      Thank You!

      Ho Chi