AR Files and the AR Files Podcast!

  • Jeff Combies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2005
      AR Files is a big collection of files relevant to animal rights.
      Documents, photos, videos, and audio!
      The AR Files Podcast is an online audio program that animal rights
      activists are encouraged to participate in.
      We need content! Report from a demo, read your animal rights related
      poem, record a song you wrote about factory farming, if it's relevant
      and appropriate, I'll Podcast it for other activists to hear.
      Hey, it's free!
      (instructions on how to listen are available on the site)

      www.ARFiles.webhop.net