An Invitation to those over 40, with interest in buddhism, to join new forum

  • Jonathan Carroll Pettigrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      Hi to everybody here at Discuss Animal Rights, and thank you mr/ms
      moderator for allowing me to visit your group. Animal Rights is a
      cause, that is VERY dear to my heart. I'm a member of PETA and
      Humane Society, My name is Jonathan, and I'm also the moderator for
      a new group, which is for those over 40, who have an interest in
      Buddhism. I would like to invite you and your members to visit - and
      if you like, to join us too. We have a large list of links and
      photos, and have members from all over the world - I'm happy to also
      link to your page if you wish. I noticed that there seem to be no
      groups online, that specifically address the needs and concerns of
      buddhists in my age range (those over 40), we have formed a group,
      that is inviting those all over the world, to meet, share fellowship
      in the dharma, and get to know each other.

      If you are in your forties, or over, you are very welcome to
      visit us, and join us, for kind and respectful dharma fellowship, by
      pasting the following link in your browser's window.

      We have extensive links to many different traditions of buddhism,
      and welcome you, for friendship, and fellowship in Dharma learning
      and discussion!

      Hope you will join us!

      Wishing you all metta, and a blessed day,

      Jonathan