WE'RE LOSING! PLS VOTE! - - - fox hunting poll

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      Please take a moment now, to vote and help turn this poll around.

      Thanks, Rita

      WE'RE LOSING! PLS VOTE! - - - fox hunting poll - CROSSPOST FAR AND WIDE

      Please crosspost. We are still losing.

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dmpolls/index.html?in_poll_id=12569&in_page_id=711

      Have your say
      Should foxhunting be banned?
      1 Yes, it's inhumane
      38%
      2 No, it's part of country life
      56%
      3 No, but it should be licensed
      6%

      Rita Fazio,

      Korea Animal Protection Society (KAPS)
      International Aid for Korean Animals (IAKA)
      http://www.koreananimals.org/index.htm

      Don't turn your back upon their pain, because it's hard to see.They have no other place to turn, They've only you and me.