Fwd: Michigan Shelters that Still GAS!! 8/30

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Do not hit reply.

      If you can help please send the information directly to fptrail@... (fourpawstrail.com)

      ----- Original Message ----- From: Four Paws Trail

      Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 11:06 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Michigan Shelters that Still GAS!!!!!!!

      If you can help, please let me know. Please DO NOT send me anything graphic in the body of an email message. Please send as attachments instead.

      Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 23:02:52 -0400
      From: Four Paws Trail <fptrail@...>
      Subject: Michigan Shelters that Still GAS!!!!!!!

      In addition, if you can point me to some horrific photos of animals writhing and gasping in the barrels and photos of heaps of dead animals afterwards, please let me know. Please do NOT send these photos within the body of an email message to me. You may send them as attachments or send me links where to find them.

      It is time the general public knew the realities of this world!

      If you know (for sure) of a specific shelter in Michigan that still indulges in the gassing of animals until death, please let me have the name and location of the shelter.

      A law was supposed to have been passed a year ago making this illegal but it appears that some shelters are still gassing.

      Well, not for long if I have anything to do with it . . .

      I plan to announce these shelters on my web site, broadcast them nationwide to the animal world and to the media and all over creation until it is stopped once and for all!

      Please send the information directly to fptrail@... (fourpawstrail.com)

      FOUR PAWS TRAIL
      Candlelight Vigil - MOVED TO September 4, 2004
      Celebrate Christmas with the animals - around the world.
      See http://www.fourpawstrail.com