Re: Bare Hands

  • no_one_bil
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jan 6, 2000
      I'm going to let you guys in on a little
      fiction to hopefully prove a point.<br><br>The point is
      that AR supporters do not accept killing animals for
      any reason except what is personally convenient to
      them. Don't get caught up in the argument about
      weapons. It really doesn't matter to them. Their goal is
      to take meat off of the world's table. No if's,
      and's, or but's!
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002