Hideous photo of boa and dog

  • Elle Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      I saw a really disturbing news announcement on tv this morning. I
      have been doing Yahoo searches trying to find something about it on
      the internet but haven't found anything yet. There is in some
      facility the largest boa in captivity -- a little shy of 1,000 lbs. --
      which "has a taste for" (the news article said) for live dogs. The
      very brief film they showed of this creature, had it in a cage with a
      live dog in the corner, sweet little brown dog of some sort.

      This was really horrible. Does anybody know anything about this? I
      wasn't paying as much attention as I might have been, and didn't
      catch the name or location of the facility.
      EM