Re: Need Stories!

  • PeTA_Stinks
    Message 1 of 3358 , Jan 1, 1999
      Here's a circus story for you--I went to the
      Barnum and Bailey Circus when I was young (about 8). It
      was wonderful to see the acts, the animals, etc., and
      to spend that time with my parents. I really enjoyed
      it, so I plan to take my kids one
      day.<br><br>Oh--that's not the kind of story you're looking for. Please
      tell me you're looking for verifiable, well-documented
      incidents of abuse. You wouldn't stoop to posting hearsay
      on a web page for all the world to see, would you?
      Message 3358 of 3358 , Apr 6, 2002