Help stop shooting and gassing of animals in OH.& dogs to be gassed 11/4

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Do not hit reply, contact info. is below Thanks!

      Ohio residents, please contact your State House reps. and tell them to support Ohio House Bill #104

      Way down below is a list of animals that are scheduled to be crammed into the gas chamber on Tues. Nov. 4th
      Please help if you can.

      PLEASE CROSSPOST

      From: OHEA

      Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003

      There are many adorable dogs at the Scioto County Pound in Portsmouth, Ohio.

      ****These dogs will be crammed into a gas chamber on Tuesday Nov. 4 early in the morning. Picture above in attachment.

      http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH291.html

      senior wirehaired terrier -- small - female - very sad

      2 female beagles

      young female husky mix

      JRT mix - small female -

      JRT/Dachshund - small female

      Boxer mix - young male

      Border collie mix - young male

      If you can save just one of these precious animals, please call the pound and make arrangements ASAP.

      Ask to speak with Pam or Bill. Phone: 740-353-8802

      Scioto County Dog Pound

      82 Arrow Head Drive

      Portsmouth, OH 45662

      Phone: 740-353-8802

      http://www.ohiohumaneeducation.org

      Teaching Awareness, Respect and Kindness

      614-875-1810

      P. O. Box 546 Grove City, Ohio 43123

      Never, never be afraid to do what's right especially if the well being of a

      person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to

      the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.

      "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."

      --Vincent Van Gogh

      Rita Fazio,

      Korea Animal Protection Society (KAPS)
      International Aid for Korean Animals (IAKA)
      http://www.koreananimals.org/index.htm

      Don't turn your back upon their pain, because it's hard to see.They have no other place to turn, They've only you and me.