Gidundge hrusdezdoupen

  • Jack E. Jett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Gidundge hrusdezdoupen

      This means peace in my home land of Mulgravia

      In our town, there is a very funny man. Very, sissy like, but in a fun way.

      The family here watches the show every night.

      I am a Pentecostal minister but am also into various kinky activities that I
      would like to discuss with you at no charge on my website.

      It is http://www.jackejett.com

      I have never done this before. It is a little embarrassing.

      Thanks

      Jack E. Jett