Re: [Discuss Animal Rights] Re: International Mr. Leather ... advocate.com

  • Mike Beall
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Well rootsid, DUH!!! I'm referring to the fact that it seems rather odd
      that a small, frequently persecuted/prosecuted minority doesn't seem to "get
      it", when it's right on their collective backs, so to speak.
      Jeeeeesssssuuuussss, root, wake up and smell the frigg'en coffee!!!

      "If you want something you've never had before, You've got to do something
      you've never done before"

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Why would the fact that homosexuals are socially disadvantaged make
        you think they would "get it"?

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/