[Discuss Animal Rights] Re: (AU) Two teens tried to incinerate a puppy with homemade blowtorch

  • furizcruel
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
      As you can see, someone likes to seriously play with my accounts.
      Hell, this humansrcruel one only lasted me but 2 days tops, now I
      have to use my newest one now......sheesh. Pretty soon I am going to
      run out of damn names.

      Colleen

      --- In discussanimalrights@yahoogroups.com, Colleen Klaum
      <humansrcruel@y...> wrote:

      > hehe, never ;-)
      > Colleen-Catwoman
      >
      > Mike Beall <seekermj@m...> wrote:Don't Bogart that joint,
      Catwoman!!

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

      > "Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and
      thinks: they're only animals."
      > —Theodor Adorno (1903-1969), German Jewish philosopher forced into
      exile by the Nazis

      > Tell of your passion of the causes you fight for!

    • James C. Roberts
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
        --- In discussanimalrights@yahoogroups.com, "furizcruel"
        <furizcruel@y...> wrote:
        > As you can see, someone likes to seriously play with my accounts.
        > Hell, this humansrcruel one only lasted me but 2 days tops, now I
        > have to use my newest one now......sheesh. Pretty soon I am going
        > run out of damn names.
        > Colleen

        I suggest you use long passwords, I change mine frequently, and if
        you wish, use one or two words that repeat three or four times. It is
        extremely difficult to hack yahoo and hotmail accounts, I am told,
        although I know it can be done.
        James
      • Colleen Klaum
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
          It's being done with mine all the time James and I wish it would stop already!!!
          Colleen-Catwoman

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
            I mean damn, I didn't even have a chance to get used to the other one, lol.
            Colleen