Re: [Discuss Animal Rights] Re: (AU) Two teens tried to incinerate a puppy with homemade blowtorch

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
      hehe, never ;-)
      Colleen-Catwoman

      Mike Beall <seekermj@...> wrote:Don't Bogart that joint, Catwoman!!

      "If you want something you've never had before, You've got to do something
      you've never done before"

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
        As you can see, someone likes to seriously play with my accounts.
        Hell, this humansrcruel one only lasted me but 2 days tops, now I
        have to use my newest one now......sheesh. Pretty soon I am going to
        run out of damn names.

        Colleen

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.

        > "Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and
        thinks: they're only animals."
        > —Theodor Adorno (1903-1969), German Jewish philosopher forced into
        exile by the Nazis

        > Tell of your passion of the causes you fight for!

      • James C. Roberts
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
          --- In discussanimalrights@yahoogroups.com, "furizcruel"
          <furizcruel@y...> wrote:
          > As you can see, someone likes to seriously play with my accounts.
          > Hell, this humansrcruel one only lasted me but 2 days tops, now I
          > have to use my newest one now......sheesh. Pretty soon I am going
          > run out of damn names.
          > Colleen

          I suggest you use long passwords, I change mine frequently, and if
          you wish, use one or two words that repeat three or four times. It is
          extremely difficult to hack yahoo and hotmail accounts, I am told,
          although I know it can be done.
          James
        • Colleen Klaum
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
            It's being done with mine all the time James and I wish it would stop already!!!
            Colleen-Catwoman

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 5, 2003
              I mean damn, I didn't even have a chance to get used to the other one, lol.
              Colleen