Non-Protected Animals Page

  • James C. Roberts <xeno_tropic@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2003
      http://www.vivisectioninfo.org/rats.html

      Even Adolf Hitler felt so bad when he saw what rat research involved
      that he outlawed the use of rats in medical research. However, George
      Bush and Jesse Helms were less humane than Hitler, making a law that
      excludes rats, mice and birds from protections under the law as to
      animal cruelty.
      Maybe they should experiment on Bush, Helms and their ilk.
      James
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16, 2003
        **Maybe they should experiment on Bush, Helms and their ilk.**
        I love that idea James :-)
        Colleen-Catwoman

        "James C. Roberts <xeno_tropic@...>" <xeno_tropic@...> wrote:http://www.vivisectioninfo.org/rats.html

        Even Adolf Hitler felt so bad when he saw what rat research involved
        that he outlawed the use of rats in medical research. However, George
        Bush and Jesse Helms were less humane than Hitler, making a law that
        excludes rats, mice and birds from protections under the law as to
        animal cruelty.
        Maybe they should experiment on Bush, Helms and their ilk.
        James

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Colleen Klaum

        Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today:

      • rootsid
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2003
          I don't normally use this sort of language in a forum such as this
          but I feel compelled.

          To use the word "humane" in reference to Adolf Hitler is the
          stupidest thing I've seen in quite some time.
          --- In discussanimalrights@yahoogroups.com, "James C. Roberts

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2003
            --- In discussanimalrights@yahoogroups.com, rootsid <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > To use the word "humane" in reference to Adolf Hitler is the
            > stupidest thing I've seen in quite some time.

            The phrase was "less humane" and was a comparison between two evils.
            Of course it is facetious.
            James
          • James C. Roberts <xeno_tropic@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22, 2003
              wrote:
              > To use the word "humane" in reference to Adolf Hitler is the
              > stupidest thing I've seen in quite some time.

              If you really look into things, you will find that no government is
              morally superior to another. They all have people tortured and
              killed, wage wars for money, conduct research into mind control, and
              experiment on animals. While Hitler felt sorry for the rats, of
              course he had doctors experiment on humans, and I have read of no
              other animal exemptions under the Nazi govt. I thought you might
              catch the sarcasm.
              James