Re: [Discuss Animal Rights] URGENT! Young Dog has less than 1 wk..Good News!

  • Mike Beall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      Just make sure the person adopting Stevie Ray is not named Blee Frist!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        They usually do a thorough check Mike. No need to worry :-)
        Colleen-Catwoman

        Mike Beall <seekermj@...> wrote:Just make sure the person adopting Stevie Ray is not named Blee Frist!

        > I was waiting for a final word on this, but I know that many of you
        > were very concerned for the welfare of Stevie Ray, the blind dog in
        > Pa. I wanted everyone to know that Stevie Ray will NOT be put to
        > sleep! Many wonderful people replied to the plea for help. Someone
        > is sorting through the offers now, to pick the best home possible
        > for this precious little guy.
        > I want to thank everyone who helped to circulate the sad story of
        > this dog. This is an example of what compassionate, loving people
        > are capable of doing, when pulling together for the good of the
        > animal. :-)
        >
        > Bless you all for caring, and helping to give Stevie Ray another
        > chance at life! :-)
        > Rita

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Colleen Klaum

        Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: