Factory farming-only groups?

  • fairydoll_17 <fairydoll_17@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Does anyone know of any yahoo groups, webpages, or organizations that
      are devoted only to stopping factory faRming? That's one thing that
      really gets me annoyed with our species. I want to do anything I can
      to help. Thanks

      Serena
    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Most groups, including mine, work with all issues of animals, including factory farming.
        Colleen-Catwoman

        "fairydoll_17 <fairydoll_17@...>" <fairydoll_17@...> wrote:Does anyone know of any yahoo groups, webpages, or organizations that
        are devoted only to stopping factory faRming? That's one thing that
        really gets me annoyed with our species. I want to do anything I can
        to help. Thanks

        Serena

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Colleen Klaum

        Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: